Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:D I only work until 2:30 tomorrow!!!!

But then I have to go to a hotel for our quarterly company meeting.

Basically that means :yawn:

but at least I won't be at work and there will be snacks on the tables :drool:

The triple U2 whammy today:
1. Finally the much talked about U2 keychain has arrived-ho-hum
2. The In Case U2 iPOD case came - pretty spiffy!
3. :hyper:the tickets came for the concert:hyper:

Last edited:
it seems that everyone on campus is going to the hockey game tonight except me.

:mad:

i have to work.

:mad:

shari schultz said:
:shocked: You got your tickets already?? That was quick!

I got the Getaway on Gap stuff today! :D

I have to skate tonight and I'm cold inside my house...I don't wanna go to the rink!!

But I have to. Maybe I'll have first and second lesson and be home just after 9...

holy crap.

i had the lyrics to the street dogs song "tale of mass deception" all wrong.

:der:

they're better than i thought :up:

Hi IWB :wave:

I don't have to work til Monday (I would dance here but....)

I'm going to that Tsunami Relief concert on Saturday night and Sum 41 has been added to the show.

shari schultz said:

:ohmy: you got your tickets already?!?!?! I cant wait to get mine!!!!! I'll probably start to cry. :reject:

Schmeg said:

:shocked: You got your tickets already?? That was quick!

I got the Getaway on Gap stuff today! :D

I have to skate tonight and I'm cold inside my house...I don't wanna go to the rink!!

But I have to. Maybe I'll have first and second lesson and be home just after 9...

Yeah I got them:hyper::hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
notice the smilie..........I will not fall for the just d$#@* line again. We had no snow forecast for last night........ya know what I woke up with..........5 inches of lake effect snow:mad: I woke up and the radio people were talking"be careful driving, it is slippery thanks to the lake effect snow" picture me whimpering on the edge of my bed:sigh:

OBEY THE THREAD TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sum 41 make me homicidal.

i have to work on saturday in addition today, and possibly sunday (i offered to pick up a shift for someone because as much as i don't want to work, i need to make up for the money i didn't make by not working move-in).

:grumpy:

i'm sick of being poor.

Ugh! I don't know why I bothered to check out the tour discussions....or the I hate U2 and let's boycott them forum......

Someone has a thread about protesting at the Grammy's :crack:

I've seen people say that they want to throw stuff at the band on stage at the shows. If you're that much of a freak to spend money to go to a concert by a band you now hate just so you can throw something at them because you didn't get the seats you wanted then that is truly fucked up and you need to get some help! :|

people who throw stuff on stage need to die.

boycotting the grammys? you mean they won't watch it on tv? that won't do shit, and these people (i hope, although it's been proven that the marjority of the people who post exclusively in the u2-related discussions at this place are card-carrying morons) know it.

i'm still looking for the person who hit me in the head with that box (the box!! the whole damn box!!) of mac & cheese at the bnl show 6 years ( :ohmy: 6 years?!?!?! 5 and a half, really...but that's a lot longer than i thought) ago.

shari schultz said:
Aren't those discussion threads maddening?

Yes and I just hope people are crazy enough to do something foolish over a damn ticket. They don't have to tour at all so people need to quit complaining already and get over it! They can get refunds from U2.com ( and apparently ticketmaster too)and the public sales haven't even started yet so there is a chance for GA tickets this weekend.

fah said:
Hey BNL are also playing at the concert on Saturday night. :D

:up:

they don't make me homicidal.

:D

crap. i knew i was going to look for the christmas album on tuesday, but i forgot. oh well. next time. in the mean time, i do have some johnny cash to listen to.

I have to go shove the lake effect snow now..................

OBEY THE THREAD TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom