Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THEY LEFT!!

finally.

my roommate, her friends, and 2 guys from next door and down the hall were here, and they wouldn't go away. they left for a frat party. hopefully they stay there for a long time.

i hate colllege kids.

i wasn't invited along. i didn't want to be, and if i had been i would have said no thanks, but you come in here, sit on MY bed, make a mess of MY floor with your snowy boots...:mad:

Schmeg said:
Okay...I already have Ticketmaster.com open to where you can buy tickets to May 26th...I have written down that Ticketmaster is #21 on my speed dial...I am ready. Just you TRY to sell out before I can get tickets, Boston! :determination:

someone from down the hall stopped by to take a booze order for my roommate and her friends (stupid bitch wouldn't pick me up anything cos apparently i'm not cool...not that i really wanted anything) and she saw my u2 poster and asked if i knew the boston shows were going on sale tomorrow.

:der: no! i had no idea!! i didn't know u2 was going on tour!! wow! i'll be sure to check that out! :rolleyes:

freak.

Kariann said:
It kinda looked like it could come your way on the map. :| It's coming our way from the southwest.
Jym...don't make me use the letter I!! :(

IWasBored said:

someone from down the hall stopped by to take a booze order for my roommate and her friends (stupid bitch wouldn't pick me up anything cos apparently i'm not cool...not that i really wanted anything) and she saw my u2 poster and asked if i knew the boston shows were going on sale tomorrow.

:der: no! i had no idea!! i didn't know u2 was going on tour!! wow! i'll be sure to check that out! :rolleyes:

freak.
:lol: I yelled at several dj's today to stop telling everyone about it so I could get some damn tickets tomorrow!

In just over three months you can withold booze runs from your roommate. :evil:

Schmeg said:

:lol: I yelled at several dj's today to stop telling everyone about it so I could get some damn tickets tomorrow!

In just over three months you can withold booze runs from your roommate. :evil:

mwhahahahahahahahahahaha :macdevil:

:yawn:

I have to get my beatuy rest for the general sale tomorrow!

my mom wouldn't get off the damn phone!!!!

she's worried about my sister who has this 23-year-old boyfriend, apparently. honestly, i don't blame her for being worried. the only reason a 23 year old would date a high school kid is because he can't find anyone his own age who will put out. :crack: that was seriously the most unpleasant thought i've had all year. and then i got to hear about some computer viurs she was afraid she got...apparently she got an email from my dad which sent her his whole address book :huh:...and he cancelled visitation with my brother for this weekend because he got kicked out by...i don't know if he's actually married to her, he never mentioned a wedding but my brother said they had wedding pictures in their living room...he got kicked out though, no one's really sure of the details...and he went to visit his sister in arizona, so my mom's not sure if he cancelled because he's still there or what...

oh man, my family is fucked up. i think there was a story in there about my grandma, but i can't remember it. :|

i forgot to mention:

i told my mom i got the nosebleed tickets for the show on the 24th, and she's wicked psyched. as psyched as she was about REM. i mean like so psyched that she didn't really care they're nosebleed seats.

:up:

:ohmy:

I"m back - we've had a small computer problem that Mr fah :heart: was able to fix. Now is not the time to be having internet problems.

It's the sort of thing that could well... :shifty:

~takes deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath~

What have I missed ?

you missed the shortened version of my mom's hour-and-a-half long phone call.

and everyone left to go to sleep.

i do't know what hapened before that.

and for some reason i really can't type right now.

I read the readers digest version of your mothers phone call. I think I understood about half of it. Before I become really concerned about your sister - how old is she?

People who send out virus laden emails: :mad: :madspit:

fah said:
I read the readers digest version of your mothers phone call. I think I understood about half of it. Before I become really concerned about your sister - how old is she?

People who send out virus laden emails: :mad: :madspit:

she's 18. and she'll let you know she's 18.

[obnoxiously strident voice]"i'm 18!! i can do whatever i want!!!!"
[/obnoxiously strident voice]

when she was 17 and 6 months, it was
[obnoxiously strident voice]"i'm almost 18!!! i can do whatever i want!!"

:rolleyes:

she doesn't know anything about anything.

IWasBored said:

she's 18. and she'll let you know she's 18.

[obnoxiously strident voice]"i'm 18!! i can do whatever i want!!!!"

when she was 17 and 6 months, it was
[obnoxiously strident voice]"i'm almost 18!!! i can do whatever i want!!"

:rolleyes:

she doesn't know anything about anything.

:hug:

The following is a fah theory:

I maintain that there are 2 types of people in this world. Those who learn by example and those who learn by being the example.

I wish your sister luck

IWB: :yikes::yikes::yikes: about your sister! Creepy 23-year-old boyfriend!!!

But :up: that your mom's excited about nosebleeds.

No computer problems this week, fah!!!

*already compulsively hitting Refresh on Ticketmaster*

fah said:

:hug:

The following is a fah theory:

I maintain that there are 2 types of people in this world. Those who learn by example and those who learn by being the example.

I wish your sister luck

she's going to need all the luck she can get.

that was fucking sick.

i find it really hard to believe the show on the 28th sold out the minute it was put on sale.

wankerman snagged tix in chicago

neither of us had any luck with the show on the 26th, or the newly announced 28th.

:mad: bastards.

some jackass put up a pair for the 28th on ebay just 9 minutes after the sale started.

:mad:

my nosebleeds for the 24th look REALLY DAMN GOOD right now.

So....this is my year of time off:

10 vacation days and 3 personal. If we go to Dublin I will now only have 3 personal days left for SIX MONTHS :mad:

But at least I'll get to see all 3 shows in Chicago now.

i am such a nerd.

bravo is re-running the celebrity poker with curt schilling, and i'm watching it.

the theme song is annoying enough to make me change the channel.

i don't think i'll be able to watch more than 2 minutes of this. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom