Randooooooooom Don't Dance!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IWasBored said:
hahaha, i had to come back in here to check what i was watching.

long ass commercials + shitty memory = forgot
:lol: That happens to me too.

Oh wow Big Ears of World Series Fame? Sign me up!! I'm getting a $45 ticket!!

Did everyone get their e-mail from Larry today? :cute:

I hit the snooze button for hours this morning..."Just 10 more minutes!" is so nice when you don't actually have to move for 2 hours.

:laugh: I was going to say, does Larry e-mail you often? That would be well worth the $40; regular e-mails from the band!

:lmao: Tell him I said Hi! And that I agree with those last two words he didn't include! :up:

I don't really want to go to work until midnight tonight. :crack: Hopefully the inventory people will be really fast.

I also wish my car's cigarette lighter socket worked so I could plug my Ipod coverter thingie into it...the mix CD thing has become soooo restrictive...I can't decide which 18 songs I might be in the mood for!

:coocoo:

i still think part of the reason the ticket prices are so high has something to do with his botox :wink:

Schmeg said:

Did everyone get their e-mail from Larry today? :cute:

Got mine:heart:
I was drinking a soda while reading it and practically did a spit-take when I reached the last sentence:lmao:

everybody say it with me....

RANDOOOOOOM DON'T DANCE!!!!

:mad::mad::mad:

:wink:

joe ho, the moronic frat boy freshman just wandered in here, sat on my roommate's bed, and proceeded to tell us why we should go out and get drunk right this minute. why? because it's thursday. "do you know what that means?" asks the dumbass next door. i told him yes, i know what it means, it means i have to deal with drunken idiots like you while i'm at work tonight.

i'm off to work. :crack:

All I did today was laugh my ass off with my team lead. There was just one thing after another and she sits across from me so if I turn around she's there....laughing. She's off tomorrow so I won't have anyone to laugh with :grumpy:

I've been in a baby U2 mood lately. All I've listened to this week is Boy at work :heart: If only I could remember to combine Boy and one of the demo's CD's then I'd be in baby band heaven :drool:

:bow: Street Mission :bow:

:edge:

arw9797 said:
:mad: where the hell is everyone tonight? :grumpy:
At work. :grumpy: It is 12:40 am and I have to be back there at 8 am. :grumpy::grumpy:

My mom was burning this really gross candle all night and now the house smells like old fruit gum. :barf: It's awful. I must have a better candle in here to counteract it.

/whiney post

What are you still doing up?? You have to be at work almost as early as I do!! I'm totally wired from counting EVERYTHING in my damn store...11,000 units in case you were wondering...so sleep isn't going to happen for me until tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom