Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fah said:
:hyper:

You had a much better day than me ~ congrats

I just ordered a new U2 purse that has been shipped but I haven't got it yet. If you want to see ebay site I'll pm you the link.

Both Duran Duran concerts = twice as much John Taylor = :combust:

What type of glittery type things :curioussmilie:
awww i'm sorry :hug: is your migraine gone now?

ooh i wanna see the purse! :hyper:

that is exactly how i'm thinking! it seems someone else who had this purse held it up to the band and they let her backstage so they could sign it. :hmm: they had purses made out of rio, seven and the ragged tiger, and the reflex. i bought seven and the ragged tiger out of loyalty, cuz i prefer rio but all my dd tats come from satrt. i wonder if this'll get me backstage (i already have a shot as it is as i have vip passes for the nashville date).

i got these picture frames and bracelets where you get to put the glitter on yourself. they're pretty. :cute:

My sister's a sucker for products advertised on infomericals, but I gotta say...

trueceramicpro.gif
= God

:combust:

My hair looks/feels great. I feel like I should be in commercial for Pantene Pro-V.

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww i'm sorry :hug: is your migraine gone now?

ooh i wanna see the purse! :hyper:

that is exactly how i'm thinking! it seems someone else who had this purse held it up to the band and they let her backstage so they could sign it. :hmm: they had purses made out of rio, seven and the ragged tiger, and the reflex. i bought seven and the ragged tiger out of loyalty, cuz i prefer rio but all my dd tats come from satrt. i wonder if this'll get me backstage (i already have a shot as it is as i have vip passes for the nashville date).

i got these picture frames and bracelets where you get to put the glitter on yourself. they're pretty. :cute:

~ the migraine is almost gone. I am forcing myself to stay up til 11 pm and then it's bedtime. If I go to bed any sooner I will wake up early and won't be able to fall back asleep :mad:

~I sent you the link for the purse :hyper:

~meeting Duran Duran would be very :cool:

~the mini fahs really love playing with glitter but they don't like cleaning it up. At Easter I bought edible glitter for cookies :drool:

Queen Bee said:
My sister's a sucker for products advertised on infomericals, but I gotta say...

trueceramicpro.gif
= God

:combust:

My hair looks/feels great. I feel like I should be in commercial for Pantene Pro-V.

What are all those little items :hmm:

I have a friend who is also a sucker for all thos products advertised on infomercials. One year she wanted a 'braidini' (for braiding hair). We have more laughs over that one :lmao:

fah said:

What are all those little items :hmm:

I have a friend who is also a sucker for all thos products advertised on infomercials. One year she wanted a 'braidini' (for braiding hair). We have more laughs over that one :lmao:

My sister has one of those! I wish I was kidding. :ohmy:

Items:
- A step-by-step instructional TruCeramicPro DVD
- An insulated Tru Cool Carry Bag
- Six Professional Styling Clips
- The Anti Static Ionic Brush and Partitioning Comb
- The heatplay Shine Spray and Thermal Styler

Queen Bee said:

My sister has one of those! I wish I was kidding. :ohmy:

Items:
- A step-by-step instructional TruCeramicPro DVD
- An insulated Tru Cool Carry Bag
- Six Professional Styling Clips
- The Anti Static Ionic Brush and Partitioning Comb
- The heatplay Shine Spray and Thermal Styler

So what makes it all so great ~ do tell :wink:

fah said:

So what makes it all so great ~ do tell :wink:

Testimonials :love:

"It's amazing! I can't believe it was one tool, one step."

"It's great. I love it!"

"Wow! The curls are so beautiful! My hair never holds a curl like this."

"I can't believe it. It's softer and silkier than it's ever been. It has never felt this good."

"It's like I just came back from the salon."

"It's just so easy and so flexible to maneuver and it really makes a difference."

"I save time, money, and no other product has given me this shine."

"Before my hair was coarse, now it's nice and silky, smooth."

"My hair has never looked this good - honestly!"

"It only took one time. It was fast. I didn't think it would be that fast."

"I've never been able to get my hair this straight without blow-drying it first."

"Normally in humidity my hair gets frizzy, but with True Ceramic Pro it doesn't get frizzy and it, it stays looking great."

"It saves a lot of money, a lot of time."

Let me describe my hair:

~takes breath~

In the last 12 months I have been growing my hair long. It's fine and curly and really it's growing out - not down :giggle:

My head is getting bigger and bigger :ohmy:

fah said:
~ the migraine is almost gone. I am forcing myself to stay up til 11 pm and then it's bedtime. If I go to bed any sooner I will wake up early and won't be able to fall back asleep :mad:

~I sent you the link for the purse :hyper:

~meeting Duran Duran would be very :cool:

~the mini fahs really love playing with glitter but they don't like cleaning it up. At Easter I bought edible glitter for cookies :drool:
that's good that it's almost gone. i get migraines a lot so i know how you feel.

thanks for the link. if i could afford one of those purses i would so buy one! i'd love to get an achtung baby themed purse :drool:

yeah, i'd love to meet them. i've only met one celebrity and i think i handled myself pretty well so i'd like to think i wouldn't be a total spaz if i were to meet duran duran. :drool:

yeah i love playing with glitter too :drool: that's one of the good things about doing it at a booth like i did cuz then i don't have to clean up! :love:

I used to have really long, wavy hair. And then one day I decided to have it cut short and I didn't realize just how much that curl would well curl. The woman who cut my hair kept telling me how lucky I was and all I remember is crying all the way home because I wanted straight straight straight hair.

that's why I don't like WW because it's not accurate at all. If you're working out then you are gaining muscle so it's kind of silly for them to weigh you when they should do what they do at Curves which is measure you. I know they still weigh you at Curves but I always went off of my measurements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom