Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
ARW :flirt:

All I Want Is You (Omagh Tribute) mp3

http://s15.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=26ZVZCAOP0T2M2KS9A0SO7ZHVU
I'm stealing this, too...I think I have it but it can't hurt to make sure! Thanks!

I should try to sleep now.

:wave:

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction to that interview! :love:

I just skimmed the last 8 pages :ohmy:

arw - the boy :flirt: & Edge gifs :combust:
khan - what awesome news :hmm:
LMPA - Canadian Coffee Crisps :drool:
Queen Bee - photoshop goddess

And what were Schmeg and Kariann doing :hmm:

Oh yeah...

Schmeg - I like that pic of Blue Bono for an avatar :up:

Still thinking about Kariann and it seems that Tiny Dancer made an appearance as well....I wonder what TD had for dinner :hmm:

fah said:
khan - what awesome news :hmm:
well i found out that we are going to be going to both the nashville and memphis concerts (unless my nashville tickets sell that is, but i don't think they will).

i also went to an italian festival in town and they had a booth where they take old lps and make them into purses. they had three duran duran purses so i picked up one of them. :drool:

i also bought some glittery things at the festival. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

well i found out that we are going to be going to both the nashville and memphis concerts (unless my nashville tickets sell that is, but i don't think they will).

i also went to an italian festival in town and they had a booth where they take old lps and make them into purses. they had three duran duran purses so i picked up one of them. :drool:

i also bought some glittery things at the festival. :D

:hyper:

You had a much better day than me ~ congrats

I just ordered a new U2 purse that has been shipped but I haven't got it yet. If you want to see ebay site I'll pm you the link.

Both Duran Duran concerts = twice as much John Taylor = :combust:

What type of glittery type things :curioussmilie:

Queen Bee said:

Dare I ask?

crisis is overwith. I had to rename this song in order for me to find the damn thing and then I realized I can "search" in iTunes :mad: So I now have the song in my library THREE times and I still can't find the damn thing in my actual library but I put it in a playlist so it's all good now :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom