Randoooooooom: Part of a complete breakfast.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
Still having an intense love affair with Zoo Station:heart:
Considering making a cd with nothing but Vertigo tour versions of Zoo Station:reject:
I am thisclose to making a whole Itunes playlist of Bad. :drool:

Other than that, by biggest Vertigo obsession is Sunday Bloody Sunday/Bullet the Blue Sky. :combust: I could listen to that all day.

I actually just forgot the name of Bullet the Blue Sky and I was sitting here thinking, "Locust Wind? No...Rattle and Hum? No..." :reject:

And speaking of seeing a band....someone that I know's band was playing this week and alot of the girls and people at work had gone and noone including people that I go out with at times didnt ask nor mention anything about me going. I would have probably gone even though I had to work the next morning. After thinking about it yesterday when I heard talk about it I kind of was irritated by the whole thing.

Kariann said:

Yep one would think....I was supposed to be gotten back with regarding times for movie/dinner today but did that happen? :no:
:madspit: Our friends stink.

Schmeg said:

I am thisclose to making a whole Itunes playlist of Bad. :drool:

Other than that, by biggest Vertigo obsession is Sunday Bloody Sunday/Bullet the Blue Sky. :combust: I could listen to that all day.

I actually just forgot the name of Bullet the Blue Sky and I was sitting here thinking, "Locust Wind? No...Rattle and Hum? No..." :reject:

Bad :bow:

I am really loving Bullet lately.

I should stop responding and take a quick shower.

Kariann said:
And speaking of seeing a band....someone that I know's band was playing this week and alot of the girls and people at work had gone and noone including people that I go out with at times didnt ask nor mention anything about me going. I would have probably gone even though I had to work the next morning. After thinking about it yesterday when I heard talk about it I kind of was irritated by the whole thing.
:hug: I hate it when that happens.

Last Saturday at work I got to hear about how everyone went to dinner on Friday night and had sooo much fun. :grumpy: I've told them I have no life and if they do anything, I'd rather drive down there than sit on my ass!

Rapid Change in Subject:

:lol: Lois Lane has joined Interference. She has a journal entry telling Superman how much she loves him. I find this way funnier than I should!

Schmeg said:

:hug: I hate it when that happens.

Last Saturday at work I got to hear about how everyone went to dinner on Friday night and had sooo much fun. :grumpy: I've told them I have no life and if they do anything, I'd rather drive down there than sit on my ass!

It just really ticks me off because I really wanted to see him play and noone ever said anything and they talked about it on Sunday when we were working and I talked to Amy on the phone that day. I could have just shown up by myself and would have been welcomed but the place is downtown and a total meat market so I would feel uncomfortable doing that.

Queen Bee said:

:heart: :up:

Have you heard Zoo Station from the Phoenix 1 show? In the intro Bono coughs and does a sinister MacPhisto-like laugh. :combust:
:drool: He keeps teasing us like that...

Kariann said:

It just really ticks me off because I really wanted to see him play and noone ever said anything and they talked about it on Sunday when we were working and I talked to Amy on the phone that day. I could have just shown up by myself and would have been welcomed but the place is downtown and a total meat market so I would feel uncomfortable doing that.
:down: Meat markets.

It's usually courteous to invite someone when you've been talking about going laces in their presence...

Speaking of MacPhisto... I purchased this poster from ebay today.

96_1_b.jpg

:drool:

Well I guess I can go find something to eat since I won't be eating out tonight.

:grumpy:

I'm saving money...and I have to be at the park at 9 for the AIDS Walk...

but it's the first actual summery night and it would have been SO nice to go to the Harborside! :scream:

/whining

Kariann said:

Seriously I wonder if anyone really likes me or thinks I'm fun anymore. :sigh:

I'm all clean and smell like a sugar wafer now. :D
Same here. :hug:

I like you and think you're fun! :D Even when you don't smell like a sugar wafer!

Oh Queen Bee, I've been meaning to tell you for three days...Add 1979 by the Smashing Pumpkins to that list of pre-show songs. I found Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness the other day and I remembered that song came on not long after my Caleb and his band finished their set. :wink:

Kariann said:

Seriously I wonder if anyone really likes me or thinks I'm fun anymore. :sigh:

I'm all clean and smell like a sugar wafer now. :D
:hug:Pink cowboy hat Kariann not fun? Not possible!

I am considering smelling like a waffle cone(Demeter fragrances make a waffle cone scent:drool:) and Sephora sells it

That helps with my Snippet Songs playlist too, for Bullet with Butterfly Wings.

:dork:

The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Coldplay - Clocks
The Clash - The Magnificent Seven
David Bowie - Rebel, Rebel
Green Day - American Idiot
Interpol - Obstacle 1
The Libertines - Can't Stand Me Now
Kaiser Chiefs - I Predict A Riot
Kasabian - Club Foot
The Killers - Mr. Brightside
Modest Mouse - Float On