Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

:D Glad you liked it!

:sigh: I'm feeling rather blue tonight...I think I'll go take a hot bath. I can't believe I have to be at work at 7. I can't believe we're getting another new line tomorrow. I can't believe I have NOWHERE to put it. :crazy:

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

don't feel blue!!!!! You totally made my day with that package! More than getting my couch :D

It was a totally unexpected gift filled with things that I love that I would have bought for myself too. :heart: I just thought I was getting a frisbee concert :sexywink: and probably something from Goodies :drool:

I have been selected to receive a free Nokia phone and accessories. :huh: Right. Why does my spam filter weed out Kariann but not stupid offers? :laugh:

Edit: WTF is High Rollers Anonymous and why are they trying to give me a phone?! Not to mention I hate Nokia with that awful little ring...give me Verizon and James Earl Jones anyday!

It was raining and crappy so we didnt go today. We are SUPPOSED to go tomorrow. My mom is being really pissy about the whole thing again this year. I almost ended up in tears again because of the attitude so I've been in a crappy mood most of the night.

I'm so bored I actually watched some of America's Top Model. :|

I just wrap a ton of gifts. I have 3 left and I'm sick of it :madspit:

I bought Lily the kitty some toys and some salmon flavored treats! My sister is going to flip!

Schmeg said:
I have been selected to receive a free Nokia phone and accessories. :huh: Right. Why does my spam filter weed out Kariann but not stupid offers? :laugh:

Edit: WTF is High Rollers Anonymous and why are they trying to give me a phone?! Not to mention I hate Nokia with that awful little ring...give me Verizon and James Earl Jones anyday!

Is it spam filter trying to weed me out or something else? :eyebrow:

I love how we all disappear and then show up at exactly the same time. :heart:

Kariann said:

Is it spam filter trying to weed me out or something else? :eyebrow:
That card you sent me on U2uesday got spamfiltered. :confused: I found it a few days later checking to see if anything from U2.com got spam filtered...I think I have it set a little too high, it spams EVERYTHING!

arw9797 said:

don't feel blue!!!!! You totally made my day with that package! More than getting my couch :D

It was a totally unexpected gift filled with things that I love that I would have bought for myself too. :heart: I just thought I was getting a frisbee concert :sexywink: and probably something from Goodies :drool:
I didn't see this before...it cheered me up to see you liked your stuff. :D

It's not REALLY a frisbee unless it doesn't work in anything! I made sure all the tracks worked in Media Player before I dumped gummi watermelons all over it! :wink:

arw9797 said:
Schmeg...you need to stop posting in randooooom and work on your assignment! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I started by looking at my Amazon wish list and finding some really goofy things on there like a Leapfrog learning pad thing and a Shania Twain cd. :huh: And NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! The Clay Aiken Christmas cd! Just shoot me now, please!

Kariann said:

:shifty:

If I were you I'd be scared.

it's what we talked about earlier that apparently you're still pondering because you didn't email me back. :( So I just flat out asked for a list because I'm not feeling creative this year. :sad:

Okay I just logged out and REALLY looked at my wish list...I believe I made this on a snowy week in Narragansett, procrastinating from exams and listening to people whine about various ex-boyfriends...I discovered the joy and wonder of U2 over Dave Matthews withing a few months.

*tells stories rather than doing actual project*

I don't know what's up with them, it was Gasoline from their self-titled album. /advertisement

The distraction worked! :evil:

Now a very random Everything You Want by Vertical Horizon is playing. :hmm:

I couldn't find anything about Audioslave and no I didn't look too hard either. They do have a dvd out now. I think seeing Chris Cornell on stage would kill me. :faint: He's #3 in ARW's list of HOT men. #1 is obvious but I bet you don't know who #2 is...:shifty: and no it's not Bono!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom