Randooooooom Can't Get Behind That!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: & :mad: :sad: all at once...

I just got a call from the furniture place...my couch will be delivered on Saturday. The :mad: :sad: part is the delivery time is between 11:00 and 2:00! :( What a waste of a Saturday! :madspit: Aunt June wanted me to come to St Paul for lunch :drool: We always go to some yummy restaurants too :grumpy: I told her next Saturday instead. :madspit:

Maybe they'll come on the 11:00 side and you'll still have the day.

I think I'm getting a headache...I definitely didn't have enough caffeine today.

I have to work until 9 tomorrow! :scream: Maybe it'll be really slow and we can be out by 8:20!

I hope so but it's the whole missing lunch with Aunt June and my grandpa :sad: I love the area in St Paul they live in and I've been dying to go to a few of the stores out there too :mad: Oh well it'll give me something to do next Saturday.

I can't wait for my couch but I also can't wait until my dad comes over this weekend to figure out the cable tv in my room situation. I miss laying in bed and watching TV (and falling asleep....).

:sigh: I'm sure you've all figured out I dont' deal with changed well :tsk: I need this to stay the same or I'm a mess. :sad:

Wow, you can get audiobooks off Itunes. I was wondering why Michael Crighton was in the Itunes e-mail subject line...

arw9797 said:
I hope so but it's the whole missing lunch with Aunt June and my grandpa :sad: I love the area in St Paul they live in and I've been dying to go to a few of the stores out there too :mad: Oh well it'll give me something to do next Saturday.

I can't wait for my couch but I also can't wait until my dad comes over this weekend to figure out the cable tv in my room situation. I miss laying in bed and watching TV (and falling asleep....).

:sigh: I'm sure you've all figured out I dont' deal with changed well :tsk: I need this to stay the same or I'm a mess. :sad:
:hug: I don't deal well with change, either, and I sometimes still love falling asleep with the tv on.

arw9797 said:

Before you know it you will have a routine down. :hug:

I love laying in bed and watching tv.

^ :wave: Good night!
arw9797 said:
:reject: I just took more pictures of my apartment...and I uploaded them to snapfish. I'll post in my journal. :)
:hyper:

:wave: I should probably go too. :yawn: What time do I have to get up? 9ish? I could deal with lots of sleep.

I didn't go to bed...I got all ready and stuff...and I want to now but I JUST started making my first VCD ever. :coocoo: I don't even think I put a cd in the drive!

I don't have to work til Tuesday :dance:

And then I only have to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and then....holidays for 3 weeks :dance:

Have I mentioned that I have only bought a few Christmas presents and my card writing in way behind :shifty:

arw - good news about the furniture :up: I hope it's delivered at 11 :yes:

there were 5 VERY stinky hippies in here ealrier. this place STILL reeks...and they've been gone a half an hour :scream:

and i can't find the remote to turn on the fan :mad: there's no switch onthe actual fan

:yuck:

BATHE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IWasBored said:
there were 5 VERY stinky hippies in here ealrier. this place STILL reeks...and they've been gone a half an hour :scream:

and i can't find the remote to turn on the fan :mad: there's no switch onthe actual fan

:yuck:

BATHE, PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy:

Sends IWB some lysol and febreeze

fah said:

:ohmy:

Sends IWB some lysol and febreeze

thank you, it's much needed!

we need to be able to IM solid objects...it's got to be possible!!

hey kariann:

"MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!"

:lmao:

thank you to mr. mike ness and my lousy memory for risking my dj job with that, and entertaining a couple of us.

i tried to give away the tickets to the punk rock xmas show next week...the only phone call i got was a guy who said he didn't want them!

I'm kind of sleepy tonight.

We are going to get our tree tomorrow! :hyper:

My mom does not remember the big putting the lights on fiasco that had her sending my dad to the basement, me in tears and her being banished upstairs by me after having told them fine then if they didnt want the tree in the first then it would be MINE and I would decorate it.

We are going to prevent this from happening this year.

tree!

yeah, that would suck if it happened again. :yikes: *sends good tree karma vibes to ohoi*

my family gets a tree and puts it up without me now...correction, they TRY...they buy it and stand it up outside in a bucket of water (which then freezes :der: ) until i come home and put it up. i let them decorate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom