Randooooomers surviving the summer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am preparing myself for many a tension headache over the coming months.
The dentist they referred me to has a 5 star patient rating.......so that adds some comfort. According to the dental people in the office he is very kind and patient.
Implants are expensive, but at least they are covered in my insurance according to the insurance website.

No way could I get the wisdom teeth out without getting knocked out. You are brave :up:
The first 3 were all exposed so it made it easy to pull. The 4th one was not exposed but now is.

I believe the hygienist suggested *happy juice* for the implant, considering my nerves.

just pre-purchased the new Coldplay on iTunes. I'm really bummed though because I swear they said on the radio that it comes out next Tuesday. Nope...not til the end of October :scream: I LOVED their last album. I had such a hard time with X&Y so I thought they would be a band to write off but I think I'd actually pay to see them live if I have the chance with this album. I might even want to go back to X&Y now and see why I didn't like it. I really like what I've heard so far of the new stuff and if it's anything like Viva la Vida I will love it. :drool:

Hope y'all are doing well today. My sister Patt works for Disney Marketing at Disney World, and she scored some tickets to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom while we are there in late October. My brother and my son already have their costumes planned--Walter and The Dude from "The Big Lebowski", but my sister-in-law and I have no ideas. I may end up in the false nose, glasses, eyebrows, and mustache that I wore last time. :reject:

arw, will have to check the new Coldplay out. I generally like their stuff.
MsPurrl, Hope things are better at MNSSHP for you than they were the night we were there. I was reading in some forums that the night we were their lots of people thought people were ruder and it was more crowded than it usually is in Sept. Have a great time!

I absolutely cannot believe the Gophers lost 58-0. Everyone in town knew they were going to get the snot kicked out of them in Michigan but not by 58 unanswered points! :der: The Gophers suck, the Twins lost 99 games this season, and my boys in Purple can't seem to figure out that they're supposed to keep playing after halftime. :sigh: Awful time to be a sports fan in this state right now. I think I'm going to go back to being a Wild fan. Season should be starting soon. I used to keep up with them but sort of just lost track in the past few years. At least our WNBA team is doing some good....not that I care at all about basketball. :grumpy:

Glad to hear that, Amanda! Liking your job is a big plus, no matter how you look at it. :hug:

Purdue is playing Notre Dame on national TV tonight. I'm skeered!!

Glad you are enjoying your job :).

I'm not sure if I need to take Wally to the vet or not :(. Today, he's been going to the litterbox more times than normal and peeing in small amounts. He doesn't seem to be in any pain but when I look online, everything I read about stuff like that is freaking me out. My regular vet is closed on Sunday, so I would have to go to the emergency vet if I did. My parents want me to wait until Monday and now I'm stuck at work until 11pm worrying about my little guy :crazy:

Glad you are enjoying your job :).

I'm not sure if I need to take Wally to the vet or not :(. Today, he's been going to the litterbox more times than normal and peeing in small amounts. He doesn't seem to be in any pain but when I look online, everything I read about stuff like that is freaking me out. My regular vet is closed on Sunday, so I would have to go to the emergency vet if I did. My parents want me to wait until Monday and now I'm stuck at work until 11pm worrying about my little guy :crazy:

I would watch that closely and take him in tomorrow if it continues. From what I've read about boy cats that could be pretty serious. Not to add to freaking out or anything but I don't think you should wait that long. That's one of the reasons why I have a fountain and extra water bowls for Wesley plus I feed him an entire can of wet food a day because I want to make sure he gets plenty of liquid in his system.

I would watch that closely and take him in tomorrow if it continues. From what I've read about boy cats that could be pretty serious. Not to add to freaking out or anything but I don't think you should wait that long. That's one of the reasons why I have a fountain and extra water bowls for Wesley plus I feed him an entire can of wet food a day because I want to make sure he gets plenty of liquid in his system.

Hopefully, when I get home, there will be a big present in his litter box for me. If not, then yeah I think I'll take him in.

I agree, Kelly--unless you found a lot of urine (clumps) in the litterbox, it probably would be best to have him looked at. MrPurrl had a boy cat before we moved in together that would get FUS every once in a while. Once he started eating special cat food, it cleared up.

Purdue looked like chumps on TV. They just seem to fall apart every time they play Notre Dame; I don't know why. The Hokies lost, too. :sad:

TomMurrayTV Tom Murray
Precautionary Boil/Bottle Water Ordered for GREENDALE. Samples confirm coliform bacteria. Ice, food made with unsafe H2O must be discarded. ----- Really? Is this why my tummy also hasn't been happy? REALLY?????? :angry:
I am just gonna go crawl into work now.....

am I really going to stay inside today to watch the Vikings game? :| Yes, yes I am. It looks so nice out....maybe I'll go to the lake after the game. I would have gone this morning but the Twin Cities marathon, which covers all of Mpls/St Paul, is going on so everything is blocked off including my lakes since part of the course goes that way. I think it's like 26 miles or something insane like that :yikes:

well at least I'm getting all of my laundry done and cleaned up a bit after messy Wesley. So tomorrow I won't have any chores around the house. Way to go Vikes!

Kelly how is Wally today?!?!

No blockage, probably not a UTI (they couldn't get a urine sample because his bladder was too small, which is good I guess). Basically it sounds like FLUTD, something might have caused some inflammation in his bladder but it's not an infection. He's to take one pill a day "a urethral antispasmodic" to relax his bladder and make it easier for him to pee and something for pain, but as long as he keeps peeing he should be okay. I guess if he continued to strain it could have led to more inflammation and possibly blockage. To follow up with his vet in a few days and just to keep an eye that he doesn't stop peeing.

He's okay, just tired from the medicine. He did pee once when we got home and it looked like it was a little more than he had been, so that's good.

never had to give Wesley a pill but liquid meds was a nightmare. :yikes: I think it was more of an issue that he didn't know me yet so he would let me touch his mouth. He was so sick when I got him with such a nasty cold. It was two days before the vet told me to mix it in his wet food. But I think now he'd let me do that if I have to. Surprisingly giving Lily liquid meds was no problem but giving her a pill, even with a pill pocket, was such a mess. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom