Randooooomdadooooooomdoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
shari schultz said:
^did you see in the "what are you doing for New Years?" thread thios post? zoney and schmeg seem to be heading towards the happiest place on earth........*jealous*

going to the movie tomorrow afternoon.........fog rolled in this evening.

Yeah, I got a PM from Schmeg when I got home today. I hope they have a good time. It's very crowded and supposed to rain Monday :reject:. I PM'd her back, "Fastpass is your friend. Use it wisely :shifty: ".

I'm going to the movies tomorrow too :). Finally getting to see Dreamgirls. My sister and I were going to go on Christmas Day, but that was the day of the tornado watch :shifty:.

Fastpass :drool: good advice

Watching the Vertigo concert from Milan :love: that came with the U218 limited edition

No spoken words said:
Random: I like pizza, and, by night's end...I will have some. Nobody, and, nothing, can stop this from happening.

~makes mental note not to come between No spoken words and pizza ;)

shari schultz said:
^did you see in the "what are you doing for New Years?" thread thios post? zoney and schmeg seem to be heading towards the happiest place on earth........*jealous*

going to the movie tomorrow afternoon.........fog rolled in this evening.

I saw that also. Did you see what Lila said about Disneyland though? It soldout!! How crowded does a park have to be to get to the soldout point. I cannot even imagine what the lines were like. I see that as a waste of money to even go on a day like that. You would be lucky to get on 2 major rides. I hope Zoney and Schmeg have better luck.

Yeah I saw what Lila said :yikes:..........cannot even imagine what the parks would be like. I am too used to going in th off season.

BTW Milan as a full concert video would have been.........................................................................there are no words...........:heart:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blue Room said:

I saw that also. Did you see what Lila said about Disneyland though? It soldout!! How crowded does a park have to be to get to the soldout point. I cannot even imagine what the lines were like. I see that as a waste of money to even go on a day like that. You would be lucky to get on 2 major rides. I hope Zoney and Schmeg have better luck.

My sister heard on the radio that earlier this week Disneyworld and Animal Kingdom were sold out.

It was crowded this evening, but it didn't seem "insane crowded" - of course we didn't get there until 4 p.m. and didn't try to go on any rides. I did notice evidence that earlier in the day parking had been bad. Cars were parallel parked, never have seen that before :yikes:. Luckily by the time we got there, people had left so there were some spaces available, but earlier in the day it must have been crazy.

Last edited:
Having a interesting night presenting facts on another forum. I wonder how many more articles I will have to find and quote from for this person :| I am feeling antagonistic:evil:

shari schultz said:
Having a interesting night presenting facts on another forum. I wonder how many more articles I will have to find and quote from for this person :| I am feeling antagonistic:evil:

I have been there, done that, many times unfortunately. :lol: My favorite is when you present things you know are fact and you get called full of shit or arrogant for it. :shrug: Ah, the internet........................ :)

kellyahern said:

My sister heard on the radio that earlier this week Disneyworld and Animal Kingdom were sold out.

It was crowded this evening, but it didn't seem "insane crowded" - of course we didn't get there until 4 p.m. and didn't try to go on any rides. I did notice evidence that earlier in the day parking had been bad. Cars were parallel parked, never have seen that before :yikes:. Luckily by the time we got there, people had left so there were some spaces available, but earlier in the day it must have been crazy.

Insanity, why even bother going if its that busy. I would find something else to do, even if I was there on vacation. Pay $80 to wait in line all day basically.

Blue Room said:

I have been there, done that, many times unfortunately. :lol: My favorite is when you present things you know are fact and you get called full of shit or arrogant for it. :shrug: Ah, the internet........................ :)
:)
I don't normally get into "discussions"............but this situation begged for it :angel:

arw9797 said:
:uhoh: Maybe I shouldn't have eaten anything tonight. I feel like I'm going to throw up again. :sad: :scream: :(
:uhoh:
I woke up at 2:05 this morning with night sweats and did the :uhoh: thing myself. I feel tired, but other than that, ok.

I thought I had requested today off at job 2 awhile back but I was on the schedule for a few hours. I don't really mind outside of the fact I feel like a cold is coming on, it's raining outside and I really would love to just lay around and watch tv all day.

Kariann said:

Uhhhh....NO! Geez :rolleyes::wink: It was an independent owned place that has been named one of the top in the city.

Glad I didnt say my other guess, the Italian chicken sandwich from Burger King............ :shifty: :wink:

What Italian food did you have at this restuarant? Italian is one of my favorites right along with Chinese. Unfortunately the best Italian food around here is probably Olive Garden or Carraba's (sp?).

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

:)
I don't normally get into "discussions"............but this situation begged for it :angel:

:laugh: there are alot of those "discussions" that beg for it. I seem to get into trouble when someone says something I KNOW 100% is incorrect. I cant stay away from that for some reason. I probably should try. Then again, nah. :shifty: :lol:

shari schultz said:

:wave: fah
how are you?

(45 second rule :mad: )

:wave:

I'm feeling better but I still have a lot of bruising (face, arms and legs) and my hands are still swollen. Today we are going to look at new/newish cars

I am not a fan of car shopping

:mad: I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'm probably not going anywhere today at all. In another week I'll be gone for 15-16 hours a day so I suppose I should take advantage of this. But I'm tired of sleeping and watching the same shows on TV. :(

arw9797 said:
:mad: I'm not going anywhere tonight. I'm probably not going anywhere today at all.

That is actually my plan and its on purpose. New Years Eve is overrated to me anyway. Seems to be primarily a couples holiday at this stage of my life. Even then, when I was a part of a "couple" previously it almost seemed forced. Like its New Years, we need to be out drinking and having fun. I dont have a problem with it, but its not a big deal to me to miss it either. :shrug: I dont plan to leave the house until tomorrow afternoon actually. Its a movie and leftovers for me tonight. :drool: :laugh: Exciting! At midnight, I will probably be on the internet. :reject:

I am spending tonight at a friends place and she is picking me up in a half hour................do you think I can pack for one night? NO I am packing challenged today.
I went to Madison for one night in the Fall and had no trouble putting everything into a backpack. Today I can't get the same amount of stuff into a carry-on bag, let alone a backpack! What is up with that? :huh: :huh: :huh:

My parents are out and about right now. They are going to stop at the video store for me. At least I'll have something different to watch. As much as I love Food Network, there's only so many times I can watch the same shows over and over again. I don't understand why they have to repeat things after 3 or 4 hours instead of just showing different stuff. I cannot deal with Rachel Ray today :tsk: Plus......looking at food right now is not really a good idea :sad: My mom thinks it's just nerves about next week. I hope that's all it is. :(

I decided to read some more of U2 by U2. I haven't touched it since I started packing in October! :der: I know I read the first 50-100 pages and then started to skip around and read about Zoo and then the last chapter. I wanted to start back at the beginning where I left off but I can't figure out what page I was on! So....Pop it is! I've been obsessed with anything live from that album lately.

Blue Room said:

That is actually my plan and its on purpose. New Years Eve is overrated to me anyway. Seems to be primarily a couples holiday at this stage of my life. Even then, when I was a part of a "couple" previously it almost seemed forced. Like its New Years, we need to be out drinking and having fun. I dont have a problem with it, but its not a big deal to me to miss it either. :shrug: I dont plan to leave the house until tomorrow afternoon actually. Its a movie and leftovers for me tonight. :drool: :laugh: Exciting! At midnight, I will probably be on the internet. :reject:

Staying home most likely tonight as well. Was invited a few places, but this year has been as such that I kind of prefer for it to end quietly. I was really considering going to a friend's place tonight, but a mini-drama starring me :happy: has erupted from that so I'm staying as far away from that as humanly possible.

Boys :madwife: (Present company excluded, of course :sexywink: )

U2 By U2 sounds like a good idea, arw. I got it for Christmas an am in the middle of when they're recording October. I am in love with that book, it's awesome.

Back
Top Bottom