Randooooom....or else

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I feel cheated once again about my birthday month on the new calendar. It's Larry :mad: Why couldn't it at least be the whole band?!?!? He's too pretty for my tastes. I need some Edge scruff. :drool: Schmeg let's trade birthday months this year! I want Edge all to myself in April! :mad:

Schmeg said:

That could be integrated into another part of the tour of which we're not speaking. My birthday trip could happen a few weeks late.

The desert wasn't looking good for me anyway between housewarming party at your house and the opening night we're not mentioning.

:yes: I agree we can always integrate stuff into the tour!

If I had to for a housewarming in January I could always swing a fly out on Saturday after work and out early Monday morning if I had to or something but after the first week of Jan our blackout should be lifted.

arw9797 said:
I have to say I feel cheated once again about my birthday month on the new calendar. It's Larry :mad: Why couldn't it at least be the whole band?!?!? He's too pretty for my tastes. I need some Edge scruff. :drool: Schmeg let's trade birthday months this year! I want Edge all to myself in April! :mad:

I have no complaints whatsoever with my month! :drool:

arw9797 said:
But I like Edge better than Larry too! I've never gone for pretty boys...lots of people have made fun of me for this over the years!

The desert might actually be cold then...there is snow in the JT pictures and I think they said it was like 30 degrees...

Schmeg said:

But I like Edge better than Larry too! I've never gone for pretty boys...lots of people have made fun of me for this over the years!

The desert might actually be cold then...there is snow in the JT pictures and I think they said it was like 30 degrees...

I WANT EDGE TO BE IN APRIL....that's ok I'll flip it back when the time comes :sexywink:

depends on what part of the desert for snow...I think. I don't want to go for the heat. Just the peaceful easy feeling I get when I'm there. :sigh:

Schmeg said:

I dont like pretty boys too much either.

You could be right about it being cooler at that time.

:eek: I totally forgot that yesterday was my TWO year anniversary on Interference! :wow: It's only the anniversary of when I signed up not when I posted. I think I was too afraid to post for a few months :reject:

arw9797 said:
:eek: I totally forgot that yesterday was my TWO year anniversary on Interference! :wow: It's only the anniversary of when I signed up not when I posted. I think I was too afraid to post for a few months :reject:

Happy Anniversery!

Mine is coming up shortly. I think it took me a few weeks before I said what the heck and posted something.

My anniversary came and went a few weeks ago. My posting anniversary is a few days later because I couldn't figure out how to do the certification thing or whatever the e-mail is that you have to click to be official. :coocoo: I deny my first 1000 posts anyway...and a lot of them disappeared with Randoom the Original anway!

Kariann said:
CF tried to send me a pick of a ghost in her house.
:eyebrow: She's got orb thingies in her house?

I Wanna Be Sedated!! :hyper: That makes up for the crap version of Black Betty they just played!

Hey, this is what happens when you make cryptic comments in Bono threads! My mind wanders! :evil:

I've done absolutely nothing for the past 2 days I've had off of school. I told myself I was going to study a few chapters from my sociology book and instead ended up watching TV or surfing Interference all day. I better get cracking on the studing tomorrow since I have a big exam coming up on Tuesday. :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom