Randooom in a U2 DVD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:

So have I ever mentioned that I can do that with my left eyebrow but not my right?
I can do it with one eyebrow but not the other and now that I'm really thinking about it I can't remember which one. :der: I think it's the left.

Blue Room said:

:hmm: Not sure. I think the mini ones. About how big are the mini ones?
They're short, maybe half an inch, and you can eat them in one bite. The bigger ones, you either have to bite their heads off first, or roll them up in a nice fishy ball. :drool:

Schmeg said:

They're short, maybe half an inch, and you can eat them in one bite. The bigger ones, you either have to bite their heads off first, or roll them up in a nice fishy ball. :drool:

bite their heads off :drool:

shari schultz said:
I am addicted to Swedish Fish and Swedish Berries :drool:
Swedish Berries are good too!

Did you get your e-mail this morning? :D

Schmeg said:

:laugh: it was the mini ones then for sure! Fishy ball?? :yikes:

Blue Room said:

I was at Target today with some of my coworkers and I checked out the Swedish fish. One of them got all excited and bought some (I guess they are a big deal for her :shrug: ) So I tried some. They remind me of Gummy bears, just a little different texture and slightly different taste.

That's what I told you the other night! :D

yes folks, in my head I thought "uh oh" and then pressed submit reply without actually typing anything.........
:help:
why can't a computer read my thoughts?

Schmeg said:

Happy run!

Not so much...it was more like a steeplechase.

I decided to go shortly after a downpour (while it was still raining) and there are WAY too many "streams" in the street.

I ran to keep my weight down...I actually gained weight on the run...although it was water weight (my clothing was sopping).

Schmeg said:
Okay I got bored with organizing e-mails and I was about to clean my pm box but I am SO SICK of checking off little boxes I think I'll refrain.

you need a good 45 minute conference call to get those projects done! :shifty:

I am so amazed at all the stuff I cna get done during a conference call.

shari schultz said:
yes folks, in my head I thought "uh oh" and then pressed submit reply without actually typing anything.........
:help:
why can't a computer read my thoughts?
:lol: That's like when you're talking on the phone and having an AIM chat at the same time and you say out loud what you meant to type.

Not that I've ever done that.

:shifty:

T067731A.jpg

zonelistener said:
I didn't get THAT e-mail either :eyebrow:
Yes you did!! :pinksweater: :laugh:

:mad: everyone check your e-mail :mad:

Wait...are we all talking about Thanksgiving pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom