Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, as for the 4 star rating, i guess some people really can't ignore threads they don't like. :tsk:

mayhaps if we all vote it a 5 (if you haven't already) it'll get bumped back up.

it's a show on food network. it's called the secret life of... and each episode focuses on a particular type of food. this episode is barbecue :drool:

now they're talking about memphis, the barbecue capitol of the world. :drool:

the best as far as i'm concerned is corky's. that reminds me, one just opened up downtown, i wonder if they deliver? :hmm:

unwrapped. it's still on air, i just watched a couple episodes earlier. :D

:drool: they're talking about memphis in may next, which is a monthlong thing in - you guessed it - may. it happens in downtown memphis and depending on who you ask, the most important thing that month is either musicfest (we get some big name acts here, and it happens for three days, like a yearly woodstock) or the barbecue contest. i remember a year or so ago al roker competed.

Al Rocker! :hyper:

20-05-05-212.jpg

:drool:

thanks! :happy:

i don't know! every time elvis fixes it it goes ahead again. it's seriously fast. i remember at one point it was like five minutes ahead. i wonder if there's some way the clock can check itself versus the "official" time, like how computer's clocks do.

:yikes: don't worry, they're showing infomercials right now anyway. i've been watching food network on demand. :drool:

this is one thing i'll miss about cable: the on demand channels. my parents have satellite, which rocks. it's worth the sacrifice.

ahh i finally found the fish taco recipe i've been looking for for an hour. now i can go to bed soon. :drool: only to wake up again three hours from now. :mad: but then i can go back to sleep :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom