Randoom is a dish best served cold

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zootlesque said:
Alas! Where hath you gone? Come back. Bring back my Bonnie to.... I mean... come back! :angry:
emot-what.gif

Queen Bee said:
I can't wait to go to the opening! I convinced my sister to take me (otherwise I'd have no means of getting there since I can't drive :shifty: ).

Good plan :yes:

Make sure you also take someone (like a mother) who will pay for your purchase(s) and lunch :up:

Yes, we mothers fall for this type of thing all the time :wink:

You can't drive - you are saving yourself a pile of $$$

My brother's wedding is seriously driving my mother insane. My brother's fiancee (or as I call her, The Bridezilla) asked my mother to be a bridesmaid. There's no theme for the bridesmaid dresses, so the dresses won't have matching styles or colors; however, my mom got stuck with having to wear an ugly light tan color and it's too late to do anything about it now. Anyway, the original dress she was going to wear is apparently not acceptable with The Bridezilla since it has straps (eh, I guess you could say the theme is strapless gowns in different colors). My mom used to sew for a living, so she figured she'd make a new one from scratch. She's created four dresses already (they all look gorgeous, IMO) but she isn't happy with any of them. Plus the fabric she used is one-shade too dark. She's been stressing over her dress for the past 2 weeks already. :crazy:

Last edited:
~insert change of subject~

I need to go and make picnic lunches for the field trip tomorrow.

I'm thinking I want to make a wrap ~ I have cream cheese, roasted red peppers, lettuce, red/orange peppers and tuna :hmm:

I finally booked the rest of the fah family summer vacation today :hyper:

Sadly, we will not be spending it in Europe watching U2 concerts but instead will be going to Vancouver Island for 10 days. A week in Parksville and 3 days/nights in Victoria...I even made ferry reservations :ohmy:

We went to Parksville for Spring Break and the mini fahs really enjoyed it so we actually booked the summer week while we were there in March. I finally got around to booking the 3 days in Victoria and now it's done :bow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom