Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
notthinkingaboutitnotthinkingaboutitnotthinkingaboutitnotthinkingaboutitnotthinkingaboutit

:crack:

arw9797 said:
Shari....how many WI tickets are you going to get? :flirt: :sexywink:
Two for sure. Maybe more. A co-workers daughter and her hubby are coming to visit from Puerto Rico and they would like to go to the concert so I may be getting 4 more........... I will know later in the week. :crack: No pressure........:crack: All I know for sure is 2.
I am still hoping against hope that I get presale code reissued *dreaming*

That was in regards to thinking about the sale, I wasn't very specific and posted late. Much like my quote here. :wink: I guess I had the window open longer than I thought.
arw9797 said:
my rides here! bye.
:wave: Have fun!

I should probably eat something since I had some Eggos and then a U-Pick-2 (appropriate!) from Panera today and that was about it. I can't think of anything I want. :huh:

Kariann said:
SPRING IS BEING HELD HOSTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!
:scream: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Let Spring go!!! We need it! I want to feel sunlight on my face!! :sad:

:grumpy: Winter sucks. Especially when it lasts for 6 months.

:yawn: I'm getting kind of sleepy myself...I am a wild and crazy girl this weekend!!!

I think I might go get some cereal and go to bed. I also don't really want to sleep til noon tomorrow...need to go to the mall and pick some things up.

fah said:
Tickets to see U2 in Portland

:hyper:

The seats are behind the stage but I don't care

:hyper:

~I am 'this' close to dancing in this thread~
:hyper: Yay Mr. fah!!! :hyper:

As long as it's just a LITTLE dance and you don't tell IWB I said it was okay! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom