Random Music Thread LXXII: National Lampoon's Bogan Vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you are an American, it's basically a question of whether or not you have heard the song "Somebody That I Used to Know."

I always turn that song off before any female vocals come in because that dude (at least I think it's a dude) is annoying enough.

And with a name like kimbra lee, she belongs in the kids have shit names thread. Or maybe West Virginia.

I always turn that song off before any female vocals come in because that dude (at least I think it's a dude) is annoying enough.
that makes gotye sad.

tumblr_m4rjhnw6lb1r1z60ro1_500.jpg

sars, i had to.

Just got my Very Small records compilation in the mail. 80 titles, including EPs, demos, live stuff, and unreleased tracks from...I don't know how many artists, to tell you the truth. And, Cobbler, there is one album on here you might be able to get into: DJ Soup Ass.

Dear Bjork,

Why has your music been so disappointing for the last decade?

~Inquiring Minds

Almost Acoustic Christmas webcast being replayed right now

The 23rd Annual KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Webcast � The World Famous KROQ – Alt Rock Music News, Photos, Videos, Concerts

Passion Pit on right now, followed by everyone's favorite: Neon Trees

and then

fun.
No Doubt
Jack White
The Killers

Bummed they decided not to air of Monsters and Men. Even with the technical difficulties, I did enjoy the set.

But yeah, I've missed most of the taping due to dealing with angry people to get back just in time for Neon Trees. :| Not a good day.

Volta is far and away my least favorite of the 3.

JT is likely busy blogging about the creatures in the Hobbit.

In mono, with mono.

I actually enjoy the stereo versions of the recent remasters. Certainly could have ended up far worse, I pretty much can't listen to the stereo remaster of Pet Sounds.

She's still posting in FYM, but I haven't seen her around these parts for a couple weeks.

Seemed like FYM is the place one would most likely need a break from.

I am seriously going to now playing his house down.

This deserves a Brendan Fraser/Citizen Kane .gif mashup. Neither by itself is good enough.

You know what's interesting to listen to? The Beatles in mono.

Really fascinating from what I've heard so far.

In mono, with Bono.

Take that fanfic shit to PLEBA, freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom