Random Music Thread LXIII: Cobbler is disqualified for poor effort.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
NSW, you remind me of my friend Dan. That guy is always quoting wiki entries. He's kind of an idiot.

That's very cool that you were a linguistics major. I sometimes consider going back to school to get a linguistics degree for fun. Did you enjoy it? I'm curious what you liked most and liked least about studying in that field.
i'm still in school for it. :reject: i'm not sure exactly how far along i am since the student site seems to think i'm a completely different major.

having only studied it for two semesters, i can at least tell you i didn't like this class i took last semester, language change. it sounded interesting, studying the history of various languages and reconstructing the letters in the proto languages that came before them. but my teacher sucked. this semester i'm taking history of english language so hopefully that will be more interesting, especially since it won't be the same guy.

Look you guys, Arcade Fire ref at my local establishment, Mynt.

ef83a2c7.jpg

Pity The Suburbs is for faggots !

You're a bigot, Cobbler.

If you ain't ever been to the ghetto
Don't ever come to the ghetto
'Cause you wouldn't understand the ghetto
Stay the fuck out of the ghetto

I have ads at the top of my page. Looks like it's time to re-up so I can roll with the premiums again.

Awesome haul at Sonic Boom today in the used section:

Bonnie Prince Billy - The Letting Go
Kurt Vile - Smoke Rings For My Halo
The War On Drugs - Slave Ambient

AND! A Sigur Ros thing I didn't even know existed, Hvarf / Heim. And I had just ordered the Heima DVD yesterday, so now I'm extra happy.

I never come to this place via web browser anymore. Just app. Not seeing any adds.

I just started listening to the Jezabels a few minutes ago and man, it's soo good. I'm only at the fourth song of the album and I already know I'm going to love it. What makes it even better is the fact that I'll be able to see them live in a few days time.

Thanks to whoever posted a video of a song of theirs a few days ago.

:up: I doubt they'll ever hit it big, but if they get a solid Interference following, at least I'll have someone to talk to about them. Their EPs are just as great as Prisoner.

How did I manage to make it to 2012 without ever having heard the full Fisherman's Blues album? Even the bonus disc is fantastic.

Put in an offer to buy my first home today.

When the hell did I grow up?

I think you'll love it, you've got an open mind! I was 12 years late to the party but better late than never. Be sure to hit back with your thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom