Random Music Thread - CXII Mofo, it's Halloween, Change your avatar plz.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I've said before, he should be kicked out of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for recording that garbage.

The keyboards and drum machine sounds are also abysmal.

Has Pitchfork been purchased? I think I heard something to that effect. Maybe.

Haystacks, rise up! Now is your time to rebel against the 'forks that have oppressed you!!

Haystacks, rise up! Now is your time to rebel against the 'forks that have oppressed you!!

hqdefault.jpg

I have memories of him along with the likes of Andre the Giant and Chief Jay Strongbow from wrestling on TV when I was a kid. Not into wrestling at all, but at 7-8 yrs old it caught my attention on Saturdays for a while.

They should do a movie about him and cast Jorge Garcia in the lead role.

Regarding that "I've Had the Time of My Life" song, I'm not a fan of it, either. But I still like the Righteous Brothers' songs.

I know, man. I hate that shit.

I mentioned it a few weeks ago. The trend of releasing albims digitally and seeming to delay or even ignore a physical release fucking pisses me off.

Release your music physically, you assholes. Some people still like that.

I will add another :up: and an "A-men!" to this.

My girlfriend bought me tix to see Michael McDonald in concert. I as so freaking pumped. Laugh all you want but I wish I could sing like him!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Ashley skipped over Bruce Springsteen on the radio today to listen to Justin Bieber. Everyone judge her.

I really like Chvrches and enjoyed their show a lot last night.

But god, do I really fucking hate trying to type the band's name correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom