Random Music Talk XLIII: 11 O'Clock Click Talk

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i just listened to the Girls album on the way to work and wow...fantastic. it's the kind of album that makes me want to go home and play the guitar.

Underrated album: Soup by Blind Melon. Really nice mixture of grunge, psychedelia and lilting pop.

Is this the one with Toes Across the Floor? Great song (at least it was at the time) and the only Blind Melon song I can stomach

JT and GAF:

il_570xN.87632128.jpg

Thanks guys. And a super happy birthday to GAF! Gaffer, shall I send you the birthday GIF again from last year? It can become tradition

Haha, yes! Received and appreciated.

I'm curious, Gaffer, how do you plan on celebrating this day?

I don't even know. Don't have any strict plans right now. I might go buy some Betty Crocker cake mix and a bottle of bourbon here in an hour or two.

And just to gloat for a moment, my gf got me Louis CK tickets! so stoked

And also this:

41hrqOHCmZL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

You have no idea how much fun that thing is

That's a crazy twist. Like at the end of the Sixth Sense when you find out that the guy in the hair piece was Bruce Willis the whole time.

Happy birthday, you crazy guys.

Maybe I'll have to give Girls another chance. I remember seeking out that song everyone was talking about a couple of years ago, and just hating it.

PhilsFan said:
Gambino to Austin on November 5th, Imp.

FFF, bro. We've been other this. Bought a VIP pass a month ago. Or maybe that was when you were gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom