Random Music Talk LXV: 6400 Posts Have Led Up To This

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know 4 people that care:

Romantics1-1.gif

Wow, that didn't take long to implement.

I like the 3 songs Aerosmith has released from their next album so far. Could be their best since Pump. And I like the title, Music From Another Dimension.

Today was the day I decided that black widow could not live in my laundry room anymore. I tore its web down and tried to catch it so I could take it outside but it escaped into a crack in the floor.

That's all I got.

I dont think I listen to the jam's that's entertainment nearly as often as I should. I also don't think it's possible to listen to that song too much.

martha said:
And yes. The Fucking Jam.

I remember when you were getting rid of old magazines a while ago. You sent me one with a Paul Weller feature article in it. And I probably still have it somewhere.

Oh, I've got serious concert envy of both you and hewson. I still say if I had a time machine I'd use it for concerts.

I'm always surprised by how many songs by The Jam I know without having heard any of their albums (to my knowledge)

I dont think I listen to the jam's that's entertainment nearly as often as I should. I also don't think it's possible to listen to that song too much.

That's a great song. I too only know a handful of their songs, but I love everything I've heard. Definitely need to start looking for the albums.

And martha, I am jealous. Some days I think we really, desperately need a time machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom