Random Music Talk CVIII: Enhanced with a string section...maybe.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said some shit about bands too, just not anything anyone cares about.

Googled the vanilla muffins, forgot to add "band" after it, and got a bunch of recipes.

Here's another band whose albums I can find on spotify, but not the earlier stuff I wanted to listen to. At least someone put it on YouTube.

http://youtu.be/ZrXvfetZWQE

Forgot how shitty that album cover was.

There were a couple against me albums that were pretty weak (new wave, eternal cowboy-- I'm looking at you), but then you've got reinventing axl rose, white crosses (easily my favorite), and transgender Dysphoria blues. Those are just fantastic.

I love a good burger and Melbourne has some really excellent burger places, but to be honest I often go out thinking "I'm going to have a damn good burger tonight" and end up wandering into a pub and getting a parma instead. Because Melbourne is Parma Heaven on Earth so why wouldn't you.

Oh man if you want to talk mediocre chips, Grill'd really know how to serve them up limp and lukewarm.

There should be a law against places that don't properly salt the chips.

Worst thing about America, no parmas. I love burgers but yeah more often than not I'm getting the parma. Helps that there's parmadaze, whereas there's nothing quite like it for burgers.

I don't mind Grill'd's chips, better than their burgers, but they are limp, yeah.

Yes, there should.

Cobbler let's start a band called The Sick Cunts.

I'm in. What sort of music will we play?

I had never heard this song before, but I heard the chorus in an ad. Is it okay to like this song? Sounds like a girl singing though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiRyiVgWj6g

You have, actually. That was on Ashley's last DI list.

This is the second time I've reminded you that you listened to her list. :lol:

As far as the song goes, I like it a lot, but not much else I've heard by Simply Red.

Last edited:
Fuck. I wonder if I even commented on it at the time. Probably not. Ashley will be fuming she hated everything I said about it :lol:

It also strikes me that screencap is really unflattering.

Grill'd is rubbish - only saving grace is the sweet chilli dipping sauce for the chips.

Big fan of Schnitz - I even tried to convince some friends to go in on a franchise to bring it north of the border.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Big fan of Schnitz - I even tried to convince some friends to go in on a franchise to bring it north of the border.

:up:

But this is yet another reason why Victoria is the only state that matters. :wink:

Trams, parmas, live music, the world's best sport - what else do you need?

I sometimes advocate that Victoria should declare independence from the rest of Australia and invade, especially after the last election. Raze Adelaide and call it New Broadmeadows. Raze Brisbane and call it New Ringwood. Raze Sydney and call it New Frankston. Raze the Gold Coast and salt the fucking earth.

You have, actually. That was on Ashley's last DI list.

This is the second time I've reminded you that you listened to her list. :lol:

As far as the song goes, I like it a lot, but not much else I've heard by Simply Red.

It's not even the inclusion on my list that's surprising, but the fact that someone who knows Bonnie and doesn't know that song. She, and then later I, was all about that video. It's the most ridiculously unflattering thing ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom