Random Movie Talk XIII: In Which I Cannot Come Up With a Relevant or Witty Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Poor Lance:

Dream Cream :: Hollywood Elsewhere

It's gonna be a rough summer for haters.

It's honestly not even a little surprising. I sincerely hope it delivers, but all these same people were drinking the kool-aid when The Dark Knight came out too, so I'm not holding my breath. Also, Anne Thompson is the only critic in this bunch I even have a little bit of faith in. But still, dems some raving raves.

yeah,
I had to stop reading
the only thing that seems - could go wrong
would be for the expectations to be too high.

I really like the sci-fi, fantasy genre.
I don't care if it does not tie up in a perfectly neat package.
Compelling characters, a story that does not let you know how it is going to end, these are the pieces that add up to a great film.

I really enjoyed ' Sunshine of the Spotless Mind'. if this is as satisfying, I will have gotten my monies worth.

And I bow down to Nolan, for calling 3D out for being the crap it truly is.

Yeah, the Inception reviews are glowing. 100% over at RT. (Although it's only out of 15 reviews.)

I'm happy, 1. because I'm looking forward to the movie and am glad people are liking it and 2. Ellen Page is back in the spotlight for a little while. She's been making the interview rounds and such. I didn't care too much for Juno, but it was cool that she was everywhere for a while. I've always rooted for her. She's talented, cute as hell, and I find her very charming in a "hey, she seems like a down to earth, normal girl with a good sense of humor" way.

So, good for her. I don't even know how big her role in the film is. I kind of hope she's in every shot.

And the TUBASYNTH.

In other Rotten Tomatoes news, Predators isn't getting panned! Hype!

Why am I just now watching the Curb episodes with the Seinfeld reunion for the first time? God, this is great.

n7EYG.jpg

I know you get a lot of derision in the Hottest Chica thread over T-Swift, but she's a lot better looking that K-Stew.

Yeah I was going to post something about that but the conversation was already going at full speed and I probably would have been ignored.

I wouldn't say the opposite is true, but Mann is definitely a stylist first.

Just ordered Colonel Blimp off of eBay since it would be cheaper than the sale. The first strike of Criterion Spree 2010 has been delivered!

That's a better cover for TTRL, but I don't like it all that much. Won't stop me from buying it though, :drool:.

Just ordered Colonel Blimp off of eBay since it would be cheaper than the sale. The first strike of Criterion Spree 2010 has been delivered!

Yeah I remember doing that with a few titles last year.

Did you get the "Essential Art House" version or the regular one with all the extras?

Back
Top Bottom