Random Movie Talk XIII: In Which I Cannot Come Up With a Relevant or Witty Title

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Scorsese's new film now in production!

Production Begins on Scorsese's Hugo Cabret - ComingSoon.net

The cast includes:

Ben Kingsley
Sacha Baron Cohen
Jude Law
Ray Winstone
Christopher Lee

:drool:

Wow, interesting bunch of people

This movie is going to be like Shutter Island in the sense that it's something Scorsese has never done before. From what I understand, "Hugo" is a French childern's story...I'm excited to see what he'll do with it.

I like the way they stink.

melanie-laurent.jpg

Well done. I just thought of "sink" but figured NSW would post up a German U-Boat and beat me to it.

I didn't because there are so many awesome things going on regarding my sole contribution to this chain that there was no need to post anything else. Your failure to recognize this is just another in a long line of disappointments.

I didn't know your obvious Palpatine quoting right after mine necessitated a response. Especially when I had corrected the image link my post before yours even went up.

I hope I never have reason to see another one of his films again. If he can stay away from Marty, Fincher, Coppola, Mann, Gilliam, I'll be pleased as punch.

I hope I never have reason to see another one of his films again. If he can stay away from Marty, Fincher, Coppola, Mann, Gilliam, I'll be pleased as punch.

Your Fincher clock must be ticking. If other directors made some of the choices he's making lately, you'd be apoplectic.

Your Fincher clock must be ticking. If other directors made some of the choices he's making lately, you'd be apoplectic.

Believe me, it is.

Not exactly "Great ass!"-level, but this is still a lot of fun to drop in a casual conversation:

YouTube - You Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew it! :-{(

I used to say that all the time in conversation. No one gets it anymore, though. Another good one is from Backdraft: "Was that before or after you noticed you were standing in a lake of GASOLINE?! You IDIOT!"

Also, Stallone is so, so good in Copland. Really.

Back
Top Bottom