Random Facts and Confessions part 6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference

^^ :up:

^ Agreed!

I confess I am looking forward to baking a sweet sort of egg nog (if I'm right :uhoh: ) cake/pie with a certain somebody, and then eating it of course :drool:

It's not egg nog, honey. Well, technically it is. But what is sold in the US and what is Eierlikör here is not the same. I will bring a bottle of it with me. :)
You'll get your cake and may eat it, too. :sexywink:

Better serenity prayer-

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had
to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on
today as they be connected to the ass that I may have
to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work...
12% on Monday.
23% on Tuesday.
40% on Wednesday.
20% on Thursday.
5% on Friday.

And help me to remember...
When I'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,
that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4...
to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen.

i feel bad saying this, but i'm contemplating moving to another country. i feel bad leaving my mom when she's got so much crap going on in her life right now, but i'm thinking it might be what i should do. it might be good for me to get a change of scenery and such.

It's not egg nog, honey. Well, technically it is. But what is sold in the US and what is Eierlikör here is not the same. I will bring a bottle of it with me. :)
You'll get your cake and may eat it, too. :sexywink:

Oh, um, well, not the same then :reject: As long as it's a sweet cake, don't care :sexywink:

i feel bad saying this, but i'm contemplating moving to another country. i feel bad leaving my mom when she's got so much crap going on in her life right now, but i'm thinking it might be what i should do. it might be good for me to get a change of scenery and such.

This might sound really corny, but you should do what your heart tells you to do. If you feel very strongly about this, then you should view your options and even though you might hurt some people, you also have to think about you :hug:

If you look for translations for Eierlikör you will get egg nog, among others. But the recipes for egg nog and Eierlikör are different. :)

Agree with JS. You have to think about what's right for you. Do you have any ideas about where you'd be moving to? :hug:

Eierlikör? Did someone say Eierlikör? :barf:
I had one yesterday, after that I couldn't sleep cause I felt like I'm going to vomit in a moment. gross. gross. I still feel sick. :down: :barf:

Better serenity prayer-

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I cannot accept,
and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those people I had
to kill today because they pissed me off.

And also, help me to be careful of the toes I step on
today as they be connected to the ass that I may have
to kiss tomorrow.

Help me to always give 100% at work...
12% on Monday.
23% on Tuesday.
40% on Wednesday.
20% on Thursday.
5% on Friday.

And help me to remember...
When I'm having a really bad day,
and it seems that people are trying to piss me off,
that it takes 42 muscles to frown and only 4...
to extend my middle finger and tell them to bite me!

Amen.

:bow: :love:

Khan - you have to do what is right for you and live your life :hug:
There is so much technology now that you can keep in touch with loved ones, such as webcams, skype,.... One of Maddy's best friends move to Australia 6 years ago, and comes back to visit on occasion, but they can still keep in touch on webcams, emails, Facebook, snail mail, etc.

:hug:

I agree, listen to yourself. Otherwise, there will always be someone or something that makes you think "I can't move now."

because you (probably!) know exactly where i stand on this, i won't push you either way. i'll support whatever you choose, of course.

thank you so much everyone. :)

Agree with JS. You have to think about what's right for you. Do you have any ideas about where you'd be moving to? :hug:
most likely new zealand, though australia would be second. though new zealand seems most likely as there are actually places i could crash (for free) there. :D

I have a spare room!
swoon.gif

thank you so much everyone. :)
most likely new zealand, though australia would be second. though new zealand seems most likely as there are actually places i could crash (for free) there. :D

:up:

Do you still plan on Scotland in the future? :) I think you guys were talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom