Random Facts and Confessions #9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if I've done one of these but tonight got me thinking...

I went to a Spurs game and we whipped up on the Lakers tonight, I had floor seats(from a friend) it was a great night!

But I'm not the cheering type.

It's odd. I LOVE music, I love basketball, love college football... but as passionate as I am you will never catch me yelling, singing along, and definitely not high fiving.

I'll clap, but that's about it. People sometimes think I'm not moved but I really am, I think it's just more internal for me I think...

There you go... Tonight a stranger said there must be something wrong with me because I wasn't enthusiastic about jumping up and giving him a high five :|

I went to a Spurs game and we whipped up on the Lakers tonight, I had floor seats(from a friend) it was a great night!

It's odd. I LOVE music, I love basketball, love college football... but as passionate as I am you will never catch me yelling, singing along, and definitely not high fiving.

I'll clap, but that's about it. People sometimes think I'm not moved but I really am, I think it's just more internal for me I think...

There you go... Tonight a stranger said there must be something wrong with me because I wasn't enthusiastic about jumping up and giving him a high five :|

My wife is like that. It annoys me. :wink:

:hmm: You know, you sound just like my husband at a U2 concert. He says he's having a great time, and I'm like, but how can you be when you're just standing there?! :wink:

Thanks for your post, I'll go easier on him next year now. :)

i loved that someone slammed a door at the computer-illiterate boss' face!!! because he told her to be shhhhh... apparently they are not talking now! :D

i've only seen his back for the second day in a row for a brief second! not fair!!! i need more than that! which brings me to the thing i hate...

really really listening to what someone else is saying takes patience, but you know what, if more people did it, life would be a whole lot sunnier

:shifty: my Christmas cards are written on and addressed . . . and still sitting on my sideboard :reject: . . . I swear I will brave the post office tomorrow :crosses heart and hopes to stumble across a swarthy irishman with a fine voice, a penchant for leather and spanking should I lie: :shifty: :wink:

:)

can't believe you can't! beer and wine...the essentials.

:lol: Purple!

You can buy all kinds of alcohol in the market here. Just saying :shifty:

:ohmy: . . . mayhaps it's a new country I need as opposed to a new supermarket :hmm:

you can't back home either, aside from beer. though there's usually a liquor store next door (or very close to) the supermarket.

:hi5: same here, but they never ever have my pre-mixed tipple of choice (skyy vodka with guava or lime :drool:) , nor my favourite vino and there are always a basquillion people in there ( I swear it :wink: ) which does this little purple persons head in :reject:

Wow, you sound like me! Though I do sing along at concerts, but I don't cheer or stuff like that. Never seem to get caught in the hype...

I'd have to warn you for that. If people force me to do things I just cannot do(like dancing for one) I usually have a rather strong reaction to it. I just freeze up and will refuse to do anything. It's no fun and I do not control that. So don't push me too far.

I'll go crazy :p Michelle and her husband, Tom, will too. I have just been told we are dressing up like werewolves!

I am not going to sit back and keep watching this happen. I'm done. Finished. I give up.

I confess that Kristen is just as awesome in person as she is on here!:wink:

Read any good threads lately?:shifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom