Random Facts and Confessions #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mowed that much grass today that i feel like i can taste it.

off to maccas now, my last "meal", my "last supper", before the next four weeks where it's whatever i can suck through a straw!

let's hope none of us here fall into that category of turning everything someone says into something about sex!

awww mj i'm sorry :hug:

Oh no!! I'm sorry :( I hope you're ok! :hug:

Hope you are alright MJ :hug:

What happened?? :hug:

Oooh I sympathise, similar thing happened to me at a U2 show, not a nice feeling, feeling you're about to drop :no: And I've had an argument with a boofhead security bloke at a U2 show too :lol: And these things only seem to happen at U2 shows, funny that...

Thanks everyone :hug: I was feeling kind of tired and the crowd it was just too claustrophobic, or something... Dragged myself out of the stadium just in time before I had a major hyperventilation attack and needed to be carried to the post :( But yeah, I don't know. My body just said 'ok this is too much'.

i mowed that much grass today that i feel like i can taste it.

off to maccas now, my last "meal", my "last supper", before the next four weeks where it's whatever i can suck through a straw!

let's hope none of us here fall into that category of turning everything someone says into something about sex!

Maybe I'm really daft here, but what's going to happen that you cannot eat well for weeks? Good luck anyway :hug:

Kinda hopin' Kaf would work on my back. (Toronto to LA is not such a long flight, right?) But I will have to settle for Ibuprofen for now.

Toronto to LA is about a 4-5 hour flight, but too bad you won't find me there. :wink: Calgary to LA is only a 3 hour flight. :sexywink:

I had a long talk with a friend of mine at uni today, she has ADHD. I've been struggling with myself for a while, it's gotten clearer for me since this june or so.. There's something that's always been there, a part of my behaviour that isn't 'normal'. The way I cannot interact with big crowds of people I don't know, I get awkward discussions and the way I cannot focus on or remember anything useful, but I am brilliant with useless stuff I'm interested in. I thought about autism first, but what she said about ADHD rings true a bit too. I assumed my parents wouldn't believe a thing so I never told them.

Just talked to my mom, and she said that she and my dad always knew there was something there. They never had me tested because it was not that severe and only occasional.

I think I'm going to call the doctor next week to get an appointment for tests. I'm quite anxious for the turnout, but at least if I get diagnosed and get treatment(perhaps ritalin) I would perhaps be finally able to function normally at uni and focus at exams so I would be able to finish my bachelor's degree this year.

I had a long talk with a friend of mine at uni today, she has ADHD. I've been struggling with myself for a while, it's gotten clearer for me since this june or so.. There's something that's always been there, a part of my behaviour that isn't 'normal'. The way I cannot interact with big crowds of people I don't know, I get awkward discussions and the way I cannot focus on or remember anything useful, but I am brilliant with useless stuff I'm interested in. I thought about autism first, but what she said about ADHD rings true a bit too. I assumed my parents wouldn't believe a thing so I never told them.

Just talked to my mom, and she said that she and my dad always knew there was something there. They never had me tested because it was not that severe and only occasional.

I think I'm going to call the doctor next week to get an appointment for tests. I'm quite anxious for the turnout, but at least if I get diagnosed and get treatment(perhaps ritalin) I would perhaps be finally able to function normally at uni and focus at exams so I would be able to finish my bachelor's degree this year.

That's great, GG--best of luck to you! :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I was talking on the phone tonight and got some good news. I was a little bit carried away and distracted when I dropped the glass I was holding and it shattered all over the kitchen floor. Eek.

My dog came running over and before I could shoo him, he tried to eat a piece of the glass. :huh: :huh: JESUS, it's like he's TRYING to give me a heart attack. :madwife: I yelled so loudly, he was startled and ran a safe distance away, then turned back and watched with a look of confusion as I cleaned it all up.

He tried to EAT the piece of GLASS. Wtf. Weirdo.

I was talking on the phone tonight and got some good news. I was a little bit carried away and distracted when I dropped the glass I was holding and it shattered all over the kitchen floor. Eek.

My dog came running over and before I could shoo him, he tried to eat a piece of the glass. :huh: :huh: JESUS, it's like he's TRYING to give me a heart attack. :madwife: I yelled so loudly, he was startled and ran a safe distance away, then turned back and watched with a look of confusion as I cleaned it all up.

He tried to EAT the piece of GLASS. Wtf. Weirdo.

Dogs will eat ANYthing! Glad you got him away from it before any damage was done. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom