"radiohead's lp7": countdown and anticipation thread - part iii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, we were all saying they should do this, but I don't think anyone anticipated them actually doing it, let alone allowing you to pay whatever the fuck you want, sweet.

powerhour24 said:
Haha, we were all saying they should do this, but I don't think anyone anticipated them actually doing it, let alone allowing you to pay whatever the fuck you want, sweet.

I know lol

they are nuts :drool: :drool:

The "no shipping" cost was probably built into the box, too.

I'm all for bonus songs and artwork, but if the vinyl adds a lot to the cost, then why?

I love that they're doing this, believe me, but it's way too much for me to pay for an album when all I really want are BOTH CDs worth of songs.

I'm OK without spending $80, the other tracks will end up online, I'll save my money for concert tickets.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I love that they're doing this, believe me, but it's way too much for me to pay for an album when all I really want are BOTH CDs worth of songs.

Yeah exactly! That's why I hope there is a limited edition double CD release with artwork. I don't care for the vinyl.

Zootlesque said:

Yeah exactly! That's why I hope there is a limited edition double CD release with artwork. I don't care for the vinyl.

damn it bitches

its LP7 777777777777777777777777777 :madwife:

:wink:

LemonMacPhisto said:
?

by the way you we have to wait till December to hear the rest of the songs lol :lol:

xaviMF22 said:

by the way you we have to wait till December to hear the rest of the songs lol :lol:

This is true.

I'm really torn by this as you can tell.

This is gonna need a new title, since it's no longer mystery title (lp7) and the countdown just got a lot shorter haha.

Well, I don't want to pay for the digital download and get half of the songs, while a proper 2 CD release comes out later.

Sure, I can choose to not pay anything for LP7, but that would be a dipshit move in my opinion. I'll pay at least 5-6 pounds.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Well, I don't want to pay for the digital download and get half of the songs, while a proper 2 CD release comes out later.

Sure, I can choose to not pay anything for LP7, but that would be a dipshit move in my opinion. I'll pay at least 5-6 pounds.

I'm giving them all my money :wink:

I wish U2 did something like this :(

Of course it would be nicer if people paid, but then again they can't really get mad when it spreads elesewhere without the use of their website. Free is free.

powerhour24 said:
Of course it would be nicer if people paid, but then again they can't really get mad when it spreads elesewhere without the use of their website. Free is free.

thats why they are doing that lol

you can download the album for free

or buy a discbox :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom