Radiohead Discussion Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least "There Are My Twisted Words."

I hope any of you who are trying to get to this manage to do so.

Tickets are at 250 right now, which I would consider for a single, but no way am I committing to 500 without a person to sell the second ticket to.

I love my nephew and owe him many birthday presents, but 500 clams? :scratch:

I had a moment of insanity when I realized my office would match any amount I put towards a charitable donation making winning an auction a possibility but, crap, I can't afford it right now. Last minute airfares are actually doable but it would still be a lot.

I think you should reconsider.

I had a moment of insanity when I realized my office would match any amount I put towards a charitable donation making winning an auction a possibility but, crap, I can't afford it right now. Last minute airfares are actually doable but it would still be a lot.

You can have clean sheets on the bed, and I won't let Jake spray your clothes this time. :tempt:

I prefer living in a fantasy world where music and entertainment are the only things that matter.

I feel a bit better about being on the wrong coast now as $475 is beyond my limit... Actually am a little surprised it wasn't higher given all the showbiz people there, but I was expecting a high price.

Back
Top Bottom