Radiohead discussion continues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me right now:

article-2325004-19CBB2DF000005DC-291_634x396.jpg

I like how they're throwing in random cuts of recording tape, dating back to Kid A in the physical edition.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wish U2 could create an album like this again. Every song just flows and fits. You can tell it belongs together, not random songs

Nice to hear a guitar solo on an album again too. I'm not even sure of the last song to feature one in studio?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I feel like a small kid again.

Sent from my H60-L04 using U2 Interference mobile app

Releasing the album's first two songs makes a listen very anticlimactic. That's a very disappointing promotional move.

Alphabetical track order makes for unnecessary confusion.

The last song is a track we've had a live version of for over 10 years, 4 albums ago? That's fucking lame, regardless of how good the song is.

I'm not paying for this.

So if I get the regular vinyl version I don't get download codes until I get the album?

It's not on Spotify, so still trying to figure out how to get it without paying twice.

It may be alphabetical but it DOES make perfect sense.

The Numbers (formerly Silent Spring) is my favorite thus far.

half way through the album at the moment, currently on Ful Stop, how fucking great is this song? not sure I should have spent £60 on the special edition so MAY email asking to swap for a CD version tomorrow, not sure haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom