RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
martha said:
Maybe I'm being lazy again, but does everyone know that In Rainbows is going to be seven dollars and ninety-eight cents at Target on Tuesday?

Daaaang. I even have the discbox and that's tempting.

martha said:
Maybe I'm being lazy again, but does everyone know that In Rainbows is going to be seven dollars and ninety-eight cents at Target on Tuesday?

Thanks. I have a 10 dollar Target card burning a hole in my wallet.

Doesn't that just blow your mind?

Would Radiohead be on iTunes on Tuesday, too?

Even if they are, it wouldn't matter. Physical CD all the way.

martha said:

:ohmy:

I'll have to buy two and give one away. Just because.

martha said:

You Americans and your cheap CDs...it'll be more than double that here at the very least :(

Irishteen said:

You Americans and your cheap CDs...it'll be more than double that here at the very least :(

Well, we can't afford a hamburger in Europe right now so at least we can buy CDs. :wink:

My neighborhood record shop is open from 12-5 on New Year's Day, specifically because of the Radiohead disc. :lol: Nice!

I'll be buying it. I'm funny about having the physical CD.

Does anyone know if they are sending out vinyl copies of it, too? That's what I really want.

joyfulgirl said:

Well, we can't afford a hamburger in Europe right now so at least we can buy CDs. :wink:

Well still I just paid 17 euro ($25) for In Rainbows, and that was the cheapest I could find it, we get ripped off so much for CDs

On a positive In Rainbows fits nicely into that Box set of all their albums that I got for Christmas :wink:

inmyplace13 said:
Does anyone know if they are sending out vinyl copies of it, too? That's what I really want.

I seen copies today on vinyl so yeah, they're doing vinyl too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom