RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuttooth might be my favorite Ray Dee O'Head song ever.

I'm just saying.

impy13 said:
Cuttooth might be my favorite Ray Dee O'Head song ever.

I'm just saying.

you forgot
smielephantiy2.gif

elevated_u2_fan said:

I :heart: 4 Minute Warning! I mean, I realize its not Gin Blossom’s caliber or anything :wink:

Nothng beats the awesomeness that is Gin Blossoms Follow You Down:wink:

I dunno what it is, there is just something wholly unremarkable about 4 Minute Warning, very much Radiohead in autopilot.....maybe it will grow on me

Myxomatosis, Optimistic, Where I End & You Begin :drool:

They can do any of those this week and that would be fine with me. :yes:

Watched the From the Basement vids on the VH1 website this afternoon and it sounds like they are ready to go! :hyper: Four more days til I see 'em in Atlanta! :drool: I'm gonna try not to look at the setlists from the first two shows so I can be surprised (well partially anyway, we know they will play the new stuff and Myxomatosis, Where I End..., and Optimistic are obviously going to be on the rotation)

And yes, I'm almost finding Thom sexy these days with his current hair, and I've never felt that way about him before! :shifty:

Last edited:
I can't wait to start checkin' out the Radiohead set-lists every night now that the tour has started. Seriously.

:nerd:

Pop Artist said:

The forum crashed (as usual :wink: ) so not much of a party...which is a good thing for me as I'm trying to stay away from any setlists til I see 'em on Thursday. I'm so weak though. :reject:

Me, too. I wanna peek, I don't wanna peek. Thing is, setlists don't matter much to me with Radiohead. I love nearly everything.

Thursday is soon. :yippie:

58hours.com had the soundcheck list:

1. All I Need
2. Bodysnatchers
3. There There
4. Reckoner
5. The Gloaming
6. Morning Bell
7. Nude
8. How To Disappear Completely
9. Jigsaw Falling Into Place
10. Idioteque
11. Bullet Proof.. I Wish I Was
12. Where I End and You Begin
13. Airbag

Not a big fan of The Gloaming or Bulletproof but :drool:

I don't think it's a big deal if you check the setlist now. They supposedly rehearsed 70 songs for the tour, so I'm sure they'll mix it up plenty.

LemonMelon said:
I don't think it's a big deal if you check the setlist now. They supposedly rehearsed 70 songs for the tour, so I'm sure they'll mix it up plenty.

True. My show's tomorrow night, so I'm not sure whether or not to take tonight's list with a grain of salt or not. If anything, look at it for its length.

LemonMacPhisto said:

True. My show's tomorrow night, so I'm not sure whether or not to take tonight's list with a grain of salt or not. If anything, look at it for its length.

17 songs before the encore is pretty damn lengthy. :up:

I'm looking it up right now.

Holy fucking shit. :combust:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom