RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMacPhisto said:
I'm looking it up right now.

Holy fucking shit. :combust:

Eh. I'm not thrilled with it, actually. The choice of opener was awful. And not nearly enough OK Computer for me. The encore could be amazing though.

They played JUST, L-Mel. Totally did not see that coming.

What time did the show start? 7?

LemonMacPhisto said:
They played JUST, L-Mel. Totally did not see that coming.

:laugh: That's one of my least favorites from The Bends. Oh well.

ONE FUCKING SONG from OK Computer.

Good to see Optimistic though.

I love Just, but that's just me. I'm hoping that's a sign they'll play more from OK Computer tomorrow.

Exit Music. Meh.

I like the length of the set though. 21 songs already. Oh, and Bulletproof was an inspired choice.

Alright, awesome, thanks.

I still need to figure out what time I'm getting there and meeting my friend. Probably 7.

Three songs from Hail To The Thief and two from OK Computer cracks me up. This isn't 2003, guys. You can bring out your best songs again. :wink:

Where I End and You Begin and There There are the songs I'd want to hear off of Hail though, if anything.

2 Encores! 22 songs in already! :drool:

Bangers & Mash? WTF? :lol:

I'm curious to know what the arrangements for Morning Bell and Videotape are like.

What worries me more than 2 songs from OK Computer are no songs from Amnesiac.

The conflicting sets on therethere.net and 58hours make for a fun time.

True. Where the fuck are Pyramid Song and I Might Be Wrong? Those are standards.

Kid A got represented well tonight, which is good.

Again, they could play anything and I'd be hella excited.

Tomorrow can't come soon enough.

True. I'd probably have a great time no matter what, but Gloaming and Bangers And Mash over Paranoid Android and Pyramid Song?
Dear God.

LemonMelon said:
True. I'd probably have a great time no matter what, but Gloaming and Bangers And Mash over Paranoid Android and Pyramid Song?
Dear God.

Yeah.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Apparently Street Spirit closed out the show. It it okay if I post the assumed setlist for tonight?

Last edited:
LemonMacPhisto said:

Yeah.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Apparently Street Spirit closed out the show.

Ooh! That's a very nice choice. Cut out B&M and Exit Music--->Street Spirit is a pretty amazing closing duo.

And use your best judgment for posting the list.

I won't spoil it for the ones who don't want to see the lists. They'll be up elsewhere though, of course.

However, I will say that songs 1-4, 8-10, 12-20, and 22-23 blow my fucking mind. :hyper:

My numbering got messed up by the set missing 15 Step. Oops.

Anyway, can't wait 'til tomorrow. Peacin' out right now though.

LemonMelon said:

Try mortigi tempo; atease is down.

Muchas gracias.

Can I just say #14 has me jumping up and down :yippie:

And I'm pretty sure they're getting all warmed up for Paranoid Android in Atlanta.

But other than that, I love so many RH songs that I can't even look at this setlist and see what's missing because it's all giving me butterflies right now.

joyfulgirl said:
Alright dammit, I have to see the setlist.

Heh, I caved in too and looked. I'm rationalizing it by the fact that, yeah, no two setlists of theirs are the same plus they are probably still tweaking things. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom