Q magazine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pics.

204.jpg

Oh my.... :shocked:

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Cool pictures. Bono looks so badass, he looks so different without his glasses, he's hot in a scary way. All of them look great! :up:

Can't wait to have this issue. It should be out by the end of the week. I think it will be the same issue, only with a different cover - same picture, but different text and not "subscriber edition" on the cover.

subscriber edition has "clear" cover. no contet texts. I guess even the cover photo will be the same.

IS THERE IS ANYONE WHO WANTED TO MAKE SOME $$$$ BY GETTING A FEW EXTRA COPIES TO SELL TO SOME AUSSIE PLEBANS ???????????????????

Seriously, i would love to buy a copy from someone , i do paypal or direct deposit into bank accounts PM ME !

I will definitely buy extra copies when I do find them. I'll help anyone if I can! If I do get an extra, and you haven't got another on the way yet, I'll pm you mj when I get it.

Thanks so much for the Q pics windylad and Sicy .

I think Q will be on sale in the US somewhere between the 5th and the 12th of Jan.
The cover for non subscribers will probably be covered in text :yuck: obstructing the sweet goodness of our guys .

BonoFox , your avatar is deliciously evil . :drool:

Back
Top Bottom