PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP FAQs - Most Common Questions & Answers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've updated the first post in this thread per the new premium changes.

No they dont get deleted, but you wont be able to access them until you renew.

Yes please. Did you go through interference to pay? Was everything fine with your paypal account? This happened to one other person. Can you please let me know if you can access all the premium features, so that I know if its just the status that did not update, or the actual premium....

Yes please. Did you go through interference to pay? Was everything fine with your paypal account? This happened to one other person. Can you please let me know if you can access all the premium features, so that I know if its just the status that did not update, or the actual premium....

E-mail sent. I got an e-mail reminding me to renew and I clicked on the link in the e-mail. The PayPal payment hit my credit card already. When I logged into my pp acct it shows the payment as "unclaimed".

I can't disable ads and before it told me my PM inbox was 100% full which at the time I didn't stop to think anything was wrong and I deleted all my messages. I see "Premium Upgrade" on the menu bar across the top (although right now I can't remember if that was always there or not). A couple of days ago when I was in the user panel and clicked on paid subscription it would tell me when mine was expiring, now it just gives the options to upgrade. am I leaving anything else out you should know?

So you can't access any premium features right now? I will fix your account right now.

Could you please fwd the paypal receipt to sicy[at]interference.com?

Thanks and sorry about that!

Little problem here: I renewed my subscription (gold) on 24 July and today I log into the forum and find my pm box full and my signature gone :sad:

What's going on? I have received confirmation for paypal payment.

E-mail sent. I got an e-mail reminding me to renew and I clicked on the link in the e-mail. The PayPal payment hit my credit card already. When I logged into my pp acct it shows the payment as "unclaimed".

I can't disable ads and before it told me my PM inbox was 100% full which at the time I didn't stop to think anything was wrong and I deleted all my messages. I see "Premium Upgrade" on the menu bar across the top (although right now I can't remember if that was always there or not). A couple of days ago when I was in the user panel and clicked on paid subscription it would tell me when mine was expiring, now it just gives the options to upgrade. am I leaving anything else out you should know?

I have the absolute same problem right now. :huh:

Sicy, I'll send you an e-mail.

Yeah we're having problems with the premiums automatically upgrading. Sorry, I've told the site owner countless times but I'm being ignored and not very happy about it.

So to anyone renewing premium, just fwd me your paypal receipt and I will get you set up right away.

Thanks sicy. I sent you an e-mail and forarded my paypal receipt.

It's annoying, all my premium features are gone :sad:

Hope it will be sorted out quickly.

Forwarded my paypal receipt yesterday to you Sicy. It's only a silver membership, but nothing has changed yet.

Thanks

Premium Membership Renewal Messed Up

Site Administrators,

I received an email on Dec. 27th that my premium membership was due to expire "soon" (no date given, btw), and at that very moment, I re-upped my membership through PayPal. I have the email I received a few minutes later from Social Knowledge to confirm I renewed for the next year.

So I am not at all pleased to log on tonight to discover that my Premium membership has "disappeared."

Pretty sloppy on your part. If people are supposed to re-up just once a year, and you don't give them sufficient heads up to do so, you are causing more difficulties all around.

Worst of all, however, is if the information about payment -- including confirmation that the transaction has been completed-- cannot be processed even after three days... then you just have a significant bookkeeping and/or site management issues.

Can someone please address this, and email me (my PM box is supposedly "full" now, so you cannot contact me that way, I assume) with what actions you are going to take to correct this?

Thanks,
GH

We've had problems lately with premiums not automatically renewing since all the trouble we've been having with the hackers. Please forward me your receipt and I'll get you set up right away.

Also, to see your exact expiry date you can go to Usercp --> Miscellaneous --> Paid Subscriptions and it will show you the exact date.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom