Post Your Pets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ewen said:
do you think people would consider it tasteless or upsetting or whatever if we also started a thread on pictures of our loved pets of the past. I mean while they were still alive!! I dunno, i don't want to start one but i'd love to contribute to it and post some pics of my old, much missed mogs. :sad:

I had a silky for 16 years. I still choke up talking about him. I think it might be kind of depressing. For me anyway.:(

yeah, fair enough...kind of thought it might not be a good idea.

forget about it guys....changing the subject back to our pets....

another of Edge:

23596bobby1-med.jpg

ewen said:
do you think people would consider it tasteless or upsetting or whatever if we also started a thread on pictures of our loved pets of the past. I mean while they were still alive!! I dunno, i don't want to start one but i'd love to contribute to it and post some pics of my old, much missed mogs. :sad:

You are welcome to post them in this thread...

This is Dusty. She will be 8 in May. I got her from my best friend -he had a cat named Mynette who got pregnant and had a litter of seven or eight kittens, and when they were born in 97, he knew I wanted a cat so he said, come over and pick one. I picked Dusty out in about two minutes. :wink:

dustybag.JPG

Mrs Adam Clayton : Edge the cat says "meow" (i'll translate that as "thanks")

- i'm just laughing to myself this second realising that people will do a search for "The Edge" and end up seeing pictures of my feline friend!

Dusty's superb!! does she always sleep in that bag thing? cats do find the oddest places to relax in/on.

sicy - i have the urge to rub my face into Zoey's fur every time i see those pictures! geez, i'm a full grown man!!

Oh...this is going to be a dangerous thread for me. I'll be scanning all night long! (just got my scanner hooked back up). :wink:

Well here goes...it's gonna take a few posts...

Alex

alex.jpg

Earl

Earl.jpg

Isidore (as a kitten -- about 6 months). Isidore means "gift of the goddess Isis" and Isidore knows he's special.

isidorekitten.jpg

Loki. Loki's afraid of the camera...I was surprised to get even this photo. Loki still has a couple of BB's in him (the vets don't take them out unless they are causing problems, and they aren't doing that now). Loki also has a silver dollar sized (the old ones, not the new small ones) scar right in the middle of his back. There are some patches of hair, but most is still bare...the rest of his fur mostly covers the area though. You can also tell he was in a lot of fights since he has little cat-smack scars all over his face, ears and head.

lokibar.jpg

Last edited:
More kitties....

Milo in clothes basket. Milo walks very much like Nathan Lane did in the movie "The Birdcage." I've never seen a cat walk that way before. He's quite the handsome dude, and he knows it!

milobasketcase.jpg

Milo on toaster oven looking out beveled sidelight.

milotoaster-seat.jpg

Miss Myrrh a few days after first arriving. She was just beginning to feel better after being very sick. I've never seen such a thin cat before (apparently she is adult -- she has adult teeth). She looks much better now, but I don't have photos yet.

missmyrrhkitten.jpg

Oscar and Max. Oscar (in front) used to terrorize Maxwell, but now they are best buddies. When Max arrived we found that he had a small bullet and a BB pellet still lodged in him. Poor cat had a tough beginning. Both of these fellows have the Tom-cat ears (torn up), and lots of small scars on the sides of their faces.

oscarmax.jpg

Now for the Zekie dog!

Zeke (Australian cattle dog or blue heeler) at 5 weeks and 2 days old. This was the day we brought him home. He was so worries until he saw my moms toes...and then he was sooooo happy. :huh: Still don't know quite what that meant....

zekefirstday.jpg

Zeke in his bed with his toys

zekepuppywtoys.jpg

Zeke and his bone. He always did have big ambitions!!

zekeandbone.jpg

Zeke and Max. Zeke was so happy as this was the first time he was able to get up on the couch with Max (Max has been a dog and puppy smacker all his life).

zekeandmax.jpg

Zeke now (he's 2 1/2 years old now). He's an incredible begger! He whines as if he's gonna explode if I don't let him outside, but when I get up he trots over to the treat buckets (I have about 15 different types of treats for him...he certainly has me trained!), and will make faces until I pick out the treats he wants. :rolleyes:

zekeface.jpg

Well, that's some of the cats and one of the dogs. I'll try to get photos up of Maddie, Mitzi, Clyde, Toby, and Rickenbacker Straticaticus (the cats), plus Patrick (my Cairn Terrier), and maybe even the horses.

This is my kitty, Caesar [Salad]. I don't know what breeds he has in him, cos he came from the RSPCA. He's a furball, though.
kitteh5.jpg

caesar.jpg

furball.jpg

And this is our beautiful family dog Midge, who died just before Christmas last year. The picture was taken only a few days before she was put to sleep. :sad:

midge.jpg

ewen said:
Mrs Adam Clayton : Edge the cat says "meow" (i'll translate that as "thanks")

- i'm just laughing to myself this second realising that people will do a search for "The Edge" and end up seeing pictures of my feline friend!

Dusty's superb!! does she always sleep in that bag thing? cats do find the oddest places to relax in/on.

sicy - i have the urge to rub my face into Zoey's fur every time i see those pictures! geez, i'm a full grown man!!

That is too funny!

I had a black cat that looked very similar to Edge with the white spot and all, but sadly, we lost him a few years ago. So, Edge brought a smile to my face. Along with that uncanny "costume" he was sporting :wink:

You know, more often than not, when I do a picture search for Bono, I get black cats. So, you're not the only one!

Edge the Cat will be famous!!!

Edit: Very nice U2 tattoo by the way! I was just looking at your gallery :up: :up:

Last edited:
Mrs Adam Clayton said:

That is too funny!

I had a black cat that looked very similar to Edge with the white spot and all, but sadly, we lost him a few years ago. So, Edge brought a smile to my face. Along with that uncanny "costume" he was sporting :wink:

You know, more often than not, when I do a picture search for Bono, I get black cats. So, you're not the only one!

Edge the Cat will be famous!!!

Edit: Very nice U2 tattoo by the way! I was just looking at your gallery :up: :up:

sorry about your loss, come back here, to this thread, and pet Edge the cat.

the 'tattoo' isn't real, just a henna tattoo that I might have the courage to get done for real one day. thanks though.

ewen said:

sorry about your loss, come back here, to this thread, and pet Edge the cat.

the 'tattoo' isn't real, just a henna tattoo that I might have the courage to get done for real one day. thanks though.

I will! Thanks for the invite!! I'll be looking for more Edge pictures!!!

I loved Scotland when I was there, btw :) I just looked to see where you were from. I have family somewhere outside of Glasgow, but as far as the city, I have no idea :(

Mrs Adam Clayton said:

I will! Thanks for the invite!! I'll be looking for more Edge pictures!!!

I loved Scotland when I was there, btw :) I just looked to see where you were from. I have family somewhere outside of Glasgow, but as far as the city, I have no idea :(

outside Glasgow? ummm, that could be anywhere, lol. Glad you liked Scotland, did you visit Edinburgh?

I had a friend up in Chesterton, Indiana many years ago but unfortunately lost touch with her.

I'll get some Edge pics done and put them in the gallery.

ewen said:

outside Glasgow? ummm, that could be anywhere, lol. Glad you liked Scotland, did you visit Edinburgh?

I had a friend up in Chesterton, Indiana many years ago but unfortunately lost touch with her.

I'll get some Edge pics done and put them in the gallery.

Oh, I know! Haha! I'll have to find their Christmas card and let you know.

I did visit Edinburgh! I spent most of my time touristing there, though we stayed in Glasgow on what seemed like some dock. Edinburgh was a great city! I liked going up the castle and visiting the gardens down below. It was magnificent!

Chesterton isn't that far away! Maybe like 15 minutes, if that. That's very cool though!

Thanks for the Edge pictures!!!

not my pet but my dads, i liked to play with her a bunch on my visits.

jesseandbrandy1.jpg

Brandy and me some time ago (like 14 years) in Alaska at my dads place.

Last edited:
current pets at my moms..

P1010082.jpg

Gordy, Gabby, and Greta

the two on the left are my moms an the other one is my Aunts (who she brings over a lot)

my mom and I found Gordy waundering at the post office without a nametag, so we adopted him. he's a good boy :) he's a lab/chow mix. my mom got gabby later on, shes a yorky poo (yorkshire terrier/poodle mix). Gabby thinks shes mighty when she attacks gordy and hanging on his ears with her teeth when he runs :lol: greta is a german shepard.

dinner time:

P3080001.jpg

PC150075.jpg

PC150076.jpg

P1010009.jpg

:)

Last edited:
woody.jpg

I'm not sure if this works (haven't posted pics before)...but there should be a pic of my dear old (soon 11 years old) dog Woody at Christmas, looking very tired!:heart:

Oh, and beautiful pets everyone!

Last edited:
ok, it seems I'm having issues with photobucket...:scratch:

Or then I'm just simply dumb.:reject:

(but now, 5 minutes later I can see the pic. Note to self: be patient)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom