Post a picture of your latest purchase Part II -Debt is good.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wonder what it would cost to have one anodized?

:hmm:

:ohmy: . . . I like this, a lot :D *makes plans to stash any left over christmas funds in to her macbook fund NOW* :up:

never posted this in here, but yeah
duranduranallyouneedisn.jpg

:up: :up:

:cute: . . . be interested in your opinion ms khan :)

satellite-p305d-s8900-laptop.png

This one isn't the exact laptop I bought ,

but I'm so happy with it .:love:

I got a pair of Levis 512 perfectly slimming bootcut jeans-they fit great and even though they're medium length they seem long enough for me. Plus I got them at Kohls w/ a 30% off coupon.

I have the worst time finding jeans so anyone else who does, try these. I have never had luck with Levis either. I got a pair of 515's in long length but I like the fit of the 512's even more. The 515's are a nice lightweight denim that would be good for the summer.

12406803.jpg

Just turned green with envy at all the conspicuous consumption on the last few pages . . .
there are so many (language warning )
mother f*cking
grownups around here it's making me dizzy :lol: . . . houses and lounges and plane tickets and cars :cute: :heart:

this however is my favourite :D

is this one that you had made up wayne or did you buy it from some funky site? whatever the case, I flove it! :heart:

et moi? . . . a few bottles of this, chilling as I write, to help chase the humidity away this afternoon . . . noice :heart:

images

I like it :up: . . . and the link between indecision and all out consumersim also makes me giggle . . . do ya think my accountant will buy that as an excuse for my last credit card bill . . . :hmm:

and seriously mr travis, they really are fantastic tshirts :up:

I just ordered my first ever car stereo with a CD player. Should be installed just in time for eekie's* Church Excursion, 2011 edition. :D

cdplayer.jpg

* eekie is me. :)

Hey, they included a dog with it! Ha.

Today, I'm buying 10 or 12 cherry barbs. Or maybe a betta. But probably the barbs. My last purchase was $390 worth of groceries yesterday, so I feel all mothered out. Gonna buy my fishes for me. Awesome. :up:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom