Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Miringeltje said:
flagsnuke126.jpg

I TOOK THAT PIC IN OAKLAND!

Queen Bee said:
SiW87, your signature keeps throwing me off :lol:

Me too! SiW87, you should totally include the links to the login page and such in it. That would be cool.

u2wedge said:
One of the coolest things anyone has done for me this tour was Darek printing out my blog logo and bringing it to a few shows in Europe this summer... sure it was cool to see (for me, anyway) my blog logo at a European show (I'm easy to entertain...), but moreover, it was cool to meet (virtually) someone who completely understood why I'd want it done... Thanks Darek! A piece of me was in Europe this summer.

1paris9.jpg

Hey, Paris! I was there, right there actually, probably 10 feet away.

I loved MS here in TO, but RTSS is one of my favourite JT songs, and I would've loved to hear it too :sigh: But my 3 shows included IALW, the debut of FC, Bad (twice), 40 ( :hyper: ), Daniel Lanois on stage (twice) and a phone call to BB King :) Certainly can't complain about that :wink:

Man, this just sounds fantastic tonight!

Time for Part 5!!!!!!!!!!

Axver said:
One good thing about when this tour is over is that we'll likely never be subjected to Pride --> Streets ever again. :hyper:
I'm surprised you say that axver, being that they both have been played virtually every show since the songs were born. Don't get me wrong, I hope you are right, but I just am having a hard time picturing it.:|

That sounded like an Awsome streets.

I'm going to cook dinner, drive down to Melbourne, and walk back, and I should be back for the start of One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom