Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Belated party greetings to: Valknight007, senrab, CTU2fan, trevster, sniggirb, and my pal u2wedge :hug:

Boy, it really is hard to keep up!

This has been my favorite new song of the tour. In Buffalo, I started crying when I realized I wouldn't ever get to hear it as the opening song of a Vertigo show again :(

u2wedge said:
first view of the ellipse...

stage22.jpg

Oh man, I stayed up until 4 in the morning the night we discovered there was a webcam at the SD arena :crack:

Queen Bee, remember our far too hyper than is humanly possible MSN conversation at the beginning of the US leg? Feels like it was just yesterday. :sad:

I'm going to be really sad when the tour is finally over.

angelordevil said:
someone grabbed that one too :|

i've been trying constantly to get in and i can't. i'm kinda ticked that someone may have seen me saying this and grabbed the open spot anyway. especially since once i can get in, i'm going to open up a mirror again. :|

If they don't come back in the summer, I'm probably going to be 30 before I see U2 again, which means they'll be pushing 50 :|

The new chapter of the Rolling Stone Podcast interview with Bono is available. Achtung Baby talk.

We could all listen tomorrow and have a podcast listening party... :shifty:

goodbye goodbye :sad:

I've got the delayed stream, but did it sound like Bono was singing "Goodbye, goodbye" at the beginning of Vertigo (before the Unos, Dos...)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom