Plock, Poland Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ax :hug::hug::hug:

Yeah not too terrible today. Have a raging cold and cough so didn't go to work. . .haven't been since Monday of last week. :reject:

CinBoy situation is ok. It's hard for me to get used to the whole friends with benefits thing. Hard for him to not treat me like his girlfriend. It's complicated. We decided to work it out by having me stay with him for the last ten days and nights. :lol: :reject:

I ... don't know how that's meant to pass for a solution! :laugh:

And it seems we're all getting sick at the moment ...

I ... don't know how that's meant to pass for a solution! :laugh:

And it seems we're all getting sick at the moment ...

:lol: I know!!
What I really needed was to be alone without distractions and work through my emotions. But when someone turns up with hugs a plenty and is willing to listen to you ramble and put up with your tears it's hard to turn them away.

Sickness sucks. Hacking cough, runny nose, stuffed sinuses, foggy head. Bleurgh.

:lol: I know!!
What I really needed was to be alone without distractions and work through my emotions. But when someone turns up with hugs a plenty and is willing to listen to you ramble and put up with your tears it's hard to turn them away.

Sickness sucks. Hacking cough, runny nose, stuffed sinuses, foggy head. Bleurgh.

Hope you're doing OK, whatever the circumstances ... :hug:

I think earlier this week, I coughed up both of my lungs, and possibly somebody else's too.

I just realised that I forgot to buy more tissues and the box is almost empty! :scream: Looks like its toilet paper tissues and a red nose for me tomorrow.

Oh god, hate it when that happens. I always make sure my place is well-stocked with tissues. If you can't find at least three packs of tissues in my house, something's gone horribly wrong.

Hope you're doing OK, whatever the circumstances ... :hug:

I think earlier this week, I coughed up both of my lungs, and possibly somebody else's too.

Oh god, hate it when that happens. I always make sure my place is well-stocked with tissues. If you can't find at least three packs of tissues in my house, something's gone horribly wrong.

I adore him, he loves me. To be together properly would doom us. He's happy living the party life, I'm not into that stuff any more. For now I gotta be happy with best friends who often sleep in the same bed and just wait to see how things play out.

The coughing is horrible , I'm not looking forward to spending all day in air conditioning tomorrow.
I usually have at least a spare box around which is why I'm so cross at myself.

I couldn't agree more with this, I've had a cough for close to 2 weeks now along with stuffed sinuses, it's the worst feeling waking up like that

I couldn't agree more with this, I've had a cough for close to 2 weeks now along with stuffed sinuses, it's the worst feeling waking up like that

I probably gave you and half of Dublin swine flu at the gigs.

I figure I must've had swine flu, since what I had was the most piss-weak flu ever.

i haven't listened to much bunnymen actually liam.

you dont know ANY pearl jam songs danny ?

fuck .

thinks about it .

realises 19 years ago probably was the beginning of grunge

figures out own age .

thinks about age of pearl jam members

fuck
i probably do, but just don't know the names. i'm not the biggest grunge fan going round however

i just had a weak as piss cold, now i'm fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom