Plebans Girls..This party is getting hotter than whatever's going on in Bonos pants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I have many things to teach you, grasshopper. :yes:

:laugh:

:lmao:
no really, it's very educational. ..i've learned so much about anatomy!

VintagePunk said:
SoBe...are you planning on going to any shows?
:reject: Nope :( I live about 5 hours from St. Louis (the closest show to me) and wont be able to make it. The little SoBe's get my $$ first. Would you believe I've been a fan since I was in high school (1987) and I have NEVER seen them?!! :sad:

Sobe, what state are you in? I'm about 6 hours from St. L I think. I'm driving to Cleveland and Atlanta to see them, both of which are 6 hours from me...

aecb4f38.jpg

Come for me Dawn...come for me....

U2Girl1978 said:

was saying SD won't be the same experience as I know Chicago will be, what with you, Stars, Miss Becky, and the stalking :)

SoBo....ahhhh. :( :hug:

I'm the same...going into debt. I've been a fan since Auchtung Baby, and this is the first time for me to have seen them...due to many circumstances. Your time will come. :)

VintagePunk said:

A rub? Ya mean like when B...dressed as The Fly shoves me against a wall, and...:censored:

:shifty:

:ohmy:
The Fly...was there ever anyone as blatantly sexual???? :drool:

heaving chest again :wink:

VP - So pray tell, what happens once he's thrown you up against the wall? :ohmy:

Thanks Girls... no matter how much I tell myself I'm being practical and taking care of the kids, it still sucks! :sad: By the time I can manage to see them, they'll be retired

Sometimes I think I'd pick up and take off to a show by myself if hubby wouldn't have a cow. lol

Ruff, I'm in Arkansas.

susanp6 said:
VP - So pray tell, what happens once he's thrown you up against the wall? :ohmy:

oh, you mean the way his hips feel pressed into yours? or the smell of his neck against your face? hmmm...the possibilities are endless...

ruff - no there has NEVER been anyone as blatantly sexual as the fly............ he the hootest thing that eva lived!!!!!! :combust: :combust: :combust:

Wild - yes, anyway!!!!!!

VintagePunk said:

We apparently have this mind meld thing occurring, so why not fantasies? :lmao:

And that pic....calling to me? :drool: :drool: :drool:

We were def separated at birth...

Susan...as for what happens next....well..........

You're shoved up against the wall, he's hot, sweaty, breathing hard...you can't move...he's pressed so close to you...he's watching you...you've every movement and expression...he shifts focus to you lips....he licks his..starts to lean forward...

:drool:

SoBe said:
Thanks Girls... no matter how much I tell myself I'm being practical and taking care of the kids, it still sucks! :sad: By the time I can manage to see them, they'll be retired

Sometimes I think I'd pick up and take off to a show by myself if hubby wouldn't have a cow. lol

Ruff, I'm in Arkansas.

i'm sorry you can't go, and i know how it is. when i was in grad school i missed everything fun :( if your circumstances change i'll be a concert goer with you. tell your hubby i'd be a good influence :evil:

SoBe said:

Ruff, I'm in Arkansas.

Couldnt you sneak away with friends for just one??

Hubbys sometimes suck. That's why I got rid of mine. :laugh:

it's always smokin' in here. i swear, i stumble out of here and i can't concentrate on anything. on that note, i need to head downstairs and visit with the familial unit, but i'll be back soon. thanks for the fun, as always :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom