Pleban party - in our wildest dreams...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoishot said:

:lol: at the feather boa - did someone throw it up?

6000 posts :applaud:

:madspit: @ the asshole

Yea someone threw it up. hehe... And yes I have Ga's for the 12/4 show.

He held his head because they messed up in Party Girl...lol

I was crying during Miracle Drug and SYCMIOYO. Kind of odd that all of a sudden I started crying during MD. And if they play
RTSS overseas you will be in awe of it. I'm totally mesmerized when they play that song.

WildHoney said:

Dinner & call to my niece who's 4 today she's the ne with Downs and she can't say much but she is just so cute:cute:

NI's up to cooking us a roast dinner and that's one of his specialities although it might be chicken... Do you like chicken???

Dis OMG i'd be a gibbering wreck if i meet him :yes:

:cute: happy birthday to your niece

:giggle: at you location, B's HD is sure getting a lot of attention :laugh: :drool:

daygloeyes2 said:
Awesome!! You'll be freezing out in the cold with me on 12/4 too! :rockon:

Yes but be forewarned. Because I didn't camp out overnight I didn't get a shot at the rail. If you are content staying in the 2nd row you will get pushed. It was packed like sardines. Pretty crazy.

WildHoney said:
Jemma

I've got that gig so i'll copy & send with the DVD if you want...

Right girls i've a mission for you...Are you up for it ??
1.gif

A secret mission? :wink:

Jules...I think it was mentioned in that thread by Chrissi that he was at the 4 seasons...
Sounds like an awesome show :heart: :happy:.....B goofing around :cute:

Hi Rustty. :hug:

There was something in the Herald about them being at the Ritz. But maybe that was put out by people in U2's camp to throw people off? :shrug:

Or he was just eating there. I don't know.

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:

A secret mission? :wink:

Jules...I think it was mentioned in that thread by Chrissi that he was at the 4 seasons...
Sounds like an awesome show :heart: :happy:.....B goofing around :cute:

Hi Rustty. :hug:

Well that is really odd. I'm hearing two different reports of where they were staying at and what they've been doing. I walked to the wrong hotel anyways. :mad:

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm going to get tickets for Chicago. Get tickets for Boston Oct 4th... I might be going to Montreal also. I am thinking of going to a weekend MSG show.

So here is my tentative itinerary for the fall leg.

September 20-21-Chicago
Oct 3-4-Boston
November 26th-Montreal
Dec 4-5-Boston
Possibly the last show of the tour in Oregon..

Bono was being a big goofball and was preening around. He took a flower a hat and a feather boa. He also was reaching out to someone with one finger and they did the same and once they touched he shook his hand like he was electrified. :drool:

And Dis states that she met him at the 4 seasons hotel when it was stated somewhere else that he was staying at the Ritz Carlton. So I have no clue.

Jules I just posted about this in the fan drawer. :lol: When I lived in LA were often heard five or six places that people were supposedly staying at. My aunt who is an actress said that the press agents often spread rumors to confuse fans, so that they don't end up being mobbed all the time.

I was staying at the Hilton when I was 16 for spring break. My girlfriend and I had a penthouse suite. Long story short we were running down the hall at midnight after swimming in the pool and we ran smack into this guy. We started apologizing and the guy said "No worries, luv. I should watch were I'm going." I looked up and it was fucking ELTON JOHN!!! We about died! Then my girlfriend says "I thought you were at a different hotel?" ROFL! He laughed and said that it was all crap that his agent spreads about. He was a very sweet guy. He then told us that Jack Nicholson was also in the hotel so it would be a good idea to watch ourselves. :giggle:

Hmmmm.... that's interesting Russty Cat... :hmm:

I think they probably did that because of the idiots that wouldn't leave Bono alone while eating with his family in Chicago.

The Boston paper even stated that they were staying at the Ritz and there was a big brouhaha over it. Verrrrrry interesting...

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mucca!! :hug:

It's for a London show from 93 :up: :drool:

It's been thundering here for awhile....and raining now too.....

Oooo is this the concert that I gave VP?? I also have the LV Popmart Show, The Montreal ZOOTv show and Dublin ZooTv show if anyone wants it. :D

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mucca!! :hug:

It's for a London show from 93 :up: :drool:

It's been thundering here for awhile....and raining now too.....

Bri :hug:

Cool! It's a huge file eh? It's taking awhile to download.

It's been burning hot ( 30 degrees :huh: ) for the last two days where I am.

U2Girl1978 said:

Oooo is this the concert that I gave VP?? I also have the LV Popmart Show, The Montreal ZOOTv show and Dublin ZooTv show if anyone wants it. :D

Would it be possible for you to upload the Montreal show?
Pretty please with a cherry on top?:D

U2Girl1978 said:
Hmmmm.... that's interesting Russty Cat... :hmm:

I think they probably did that because of the idiots that wouldn't leave Bono alone while eating with his family in Chicago.

The Boston paper even stated that they were staying at the Ritz and there was a big brouhaha over it. Verrrrrry interesting...

Sorry I'm so slow, my damn dial up is crawling today for some reason. I hate fucking dial up.

Jules I bet your on to something. They probably got a bit irritated after not being able to have any personal time in Chicago. I grew up seeing alot of the inside workings of celebrities and its not pretty. U2 by far is the kindest, most giving, gentle group when it comes to their fans. I wish it always went back to them that way, but sadly some people don't realize they are just people too.

There was horrible thunder here yesterday, but its better today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom