PLEBAn Holiday card Exchange 2009

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:waiting: Where have all my cards gone??? I mailed everything on the 7th & if I'm keeping score correctly ( :D ), then only about 4 of my 15 have reached their destinations.

You're beginning to upset me, Postal Workers... :madwife:

:giggle:

Thanks for the card, cerveza! Looking forward to seeing you in Seattle too! :D

My Canadian cards were mailed today - the rest of your lovely cards will be sent on Friday.

Time for another addition of Weldy's Thank You!

I would like to thank the following people

1. Bono Mot (Nice selection of pictures :drool: )
2. Mim (Gorgeous card!)
3. GG/Greeneyedgirl (Your card is sooooo :cute:!)
4. Zooey (Nice picture...it's really pretty and totally :drool: worthy!)
5. yjmarigold (Lovely card...very lovely)
6. Lauramullen (Another :drool: :up: worthy picture with a very nice background)
7. JCoster :)hug: Love seeing the boys as chefs and waiters! :cute: :drool: )
8. BluRmGrl (Lovely background with a :cute: :drool: worthy picture!)

I'm done with my cards...all I need to do now is stamp them and hopefully mail them out soon!

I finally for my cards finished and dropped
off at the post office late Wednesday, which
means they'll probably go out today.
To everyone on my list: sorry for the delay :hug:

Hey, Morjolein! :wave: I just received your card today, thanks for the lovely sentiments!! :hug:

Thank you to weldy and JanuaryStar for the cards!

Thank you for the beautiful card, JanuaryStar! :hug:

Received 2 cards today

One from Liz
&
the other from Januarystar

Thanks to both of you for the lovely cards!!:hug:

Received JanuaryStar's card today. Thank you! :)

Thanks for the card, MJ

You're all very, very welcome! :wave:

Thanks so much to Joyce (domo-kun) and Anne (partygirl43) for the lovely cards! Really liked them a lot :hug:

You're all very, very welcome! :wave:

Thanks so much to Joyce (domo-kun) and Anne (partygirl43) for the lovely cards! Really liked them a lot :hug:

Glad to hear my card maked it :lol: I was getting scared they where somewhere down the drain! :hug: Happy holidays

Yeah it made it! It was dated though December 11, so I was kinda surprised it took that long to make it :wink: Hope mine will arrive to you soon :hug:

Poor postmans must be burried in this period of the year, I'll be waiting for yours!!

Beginning to wonder what happened to the ones I sent overseas at the beginning of the month

Well remember that the mail can be pretty damn slow sometimes :grumpy: I'll keep positive it will arrive soon. And my card/gift to you as well! :hug:

Poor postmans must be burried in this period of the year, I'll be waiting for yours!!

Too much snow ;)

Got two cards today!

Thank you DebbieP :hug: Love the CD!

Thank you BonoMot for a lovely card :drool: I think my mom is traumatized by one picture...or two :uhoh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom