Pleban Girls Party..with a rebel yell...we cry more more more.... BONO!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi :hug: Weldy, thanks. I'm sure it'll all turn out all right, it's just a frustrating hurdle to jump. When you love someone so much, you kind of wish you could protect them from difficulty and pain.

Sad_Girl said:
Hi :hug: Weldy, thanks. I'm sure it'll all turn out all right, it's just a frustrating hurdle to jump. When you love someone so much, you kind of wish you could protect them from difficulty and pain.

I understand totally what you mean SG...It's the same with both of my parents. (Why?: My dad has a bad case of gout and my mom...as you know...got out of the hospital)

I just thank god that I'm the only healthy one in my family.

I haven't heard in a few days, how is your mom?

** I'll keep you and your family in my prayers, I know that you've had a hard time with your parents being so ill. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Thanks again SG...I'm going to need it...even if I am a pain in the butt sometimes :hug:

I will keep Jeffy in my thoughts and prayers too.

:lol: Sweetie, there isn't a person in this world who hasn't A) been a pain in the butt to someone else B) felt as if they were being a pain in the butt when they didn't mean to. :hug:

I'm glad to hear that you're moms doing all right, though. At least she's at home, I know that can make a big difference.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Sweetie, there isn't a person in this world who hasn't A) been a pain in the butt to someone else B) felt as if they were being a pain in the butt when they didn't mean to. :hug:

I'm glad to hear that you're moms doing all right, though. At least she's at home, I know that can make a big difference.

Sorry if I don't read this right...my allergies are coming back to me...or at least my sneezing attack.

Yea...my mom is okeydokey. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Sorry if I don't read this right...my allergies are coming back to me...or at least my sneezing attack.

Yea...my mom is okeydokey. :hug:

:lol: I'm just saying you don't need to feel like you're a pain in the butt

** And I'm having a hellacious time with my allergies :crack: but I'm ok otherwise

Good morning you two! :hug: :hug:

SG that really sucks about Jeffy, but hopefully they can figure out what is going on and get it fixed. :hug:

Hi Weldy :hug:

I'm doing okay. Really tired and my chest is really sore, but so far I've managed not to strangle anyone. So its been a good morning. :wink: :giggle:

Russty Cat said:
Good morning you two! :hug: :hug:

SG that really sucks about Jeffy, but hopefully they can figure out what is going on and get it fixed. :hug:

:hug: Thanks Russty :heart:

I'm sure he'll do just fine. It's harder loving someone who has been given a difficulty or illness or whatever to overcome than it is to have to deal with it yourself. Especially a little guy who you want to be able to protect from anything bad.

Does anyone know, in the movie Steel Magnolias, what was wrong with Julia Roberts character? I'm trying to remember the story but can't quite. (I'm feeling too lazy to go into town and rent it :lol: )

Sad_Girl said:
Does anyone know, in the movie Steel Magnolias, what was wrong with Julia Roberts character? I'm trying to remember the story but can't quite. (I'm feeling too lazy to go into town and rent it :lol: )

*SPOILER WARNING*

I think she has Diabetes...the same as my dad...and I think she dies from it. I knew she died from something...but I couldn't place it...until I read a movie spoiler place in which it said that she maybe had Diabetes and died from that.

*END SPOILER WARNING*

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

*SPOILER WARNING*

I think she has Diabetes...the same as my dad...and I think she dies from it. I knew she died from something...but I couldn't place it...until I read a movie spoiler place in which it said that she maybe had Diabetes and died from that.

*END SPOILER WARNING*

:hmm: Thanks, I remember the scene with the orange juice, now. :up: It's been a long time since I watched that show, and I don't need a sad story today.

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: Thanks Russty :heart:

I'm sure he'll do just fine. It's harder loving someone who has been given a difficulty or illness or whatever to overcome than it is to have to deal with it yourself. Especially a little guy who you want to be able to protect from anything bad.

:hug: I know how ya feel. It was really hard when they told us that mini-cat had a bad eye. She has learned to cope really well with it. She will probably be legally blind in that eye by the time she is an adult. But kids have an amazing capacity to adjust to stuff.

She was diabetic in the movie and after she had kids her kidneys and stuff shut down. It was so sad, but a good movie. To bad you don't live closer you could borrow our copy. :giggle:

Weldy I went to the doc yesterday and found out the muscles in my chest wall are inflammed, so its nothing to worry about which is nice. Just a bit uncomfortable. But I can definetly handle it. It could have been something alot worse. :yes:

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: Thanks, I remember the scene with the orange juice, now. :up: It's been a long time since I watched that show, and I don't need a sad story today.

This is what I got from that movie spoiler place I was talking about

"Shelby (Julia Roberts) dies of complications from diabetes (never properly explained, but probably failure of the kidney donated by her mother)."

Sad_Girl said:

Sad is defintely not good. I've been trying to decide what movie to watch in a bit, since I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't want to drive to the video store. We have tons of movies, like a couple hundred, but nothing sounds good. :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Weldy I went to the doc yesterday and found out the muscles in my chest wall are inflammed, so its nothing to worry about which is nice. Just a bit uncomfortable. But I can definetly handle it. It could have been something alot worse. :yes:

Like I said...keep an eye on yourself....and I do agree with you...it could have been much worse...it could have lead you into a heart attack...:yikes:

Russty Cat said:

Sad is defintely not good. I've been trying to decide what movie to watch in a bit, since I'm not supposed to do anything. I don't want to drive to the video store. We have tons of movies, like a couple hundred, but nothing sounds good. :lol:

I know, I have so many movies that I never watch its ridiculous :reject: But I can't bear to part with them, because what if I want to watch them some day? :lol: Just not today. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

*SPOILER WARNING*

*END SPOILER WARNING*

Everytime I watch that part where she dies and they're at the cemetary, I start to cry. :sad:

And Russty I'm glad that you are ok. :hug:

:hug: Jules, thanks. :D I'm still milking this for all its worth though. I don't want to do chores. :laugh:

SG I'm the same way. Some of the movies haven't been watched in forever, but I'm still not getting rid of them. :no: I love my movies. When I was housebound they were a life saver. Mini-cat and I pretty much watched movies all day long.

Weldy I have a blanket over my chair to keep my legs from sticking. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom