Pleban Girls Party - When life gives you lemons....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molly My mother worked in nutrition services at a hospital and says if it was refrigerated then no more than three days - if it was frozen then it'll be good for a long time

Hi, SG and Thora! :hug:

Desperate Housewives was :crazy: tonight, too ... tonight's Housewives set up the season finale nicely, I thought.

and that's Sunday night TV with Joanne. :wink:

It seems like it was thursday or friday when you mentioned it Molly :hmm:

Jo :lol: I'm glad you had a good TV night :) Mine is coming up tomorrow night and Thursday (CSI and CSI Miami)

It's good TV night several times a week at my house! :) It's probably a good thing that TV is ending for the summer so I can spend more time outside. My shows all end this week or next week.

Sad_Girl said:
It seems like it was thursday or friday when you mentioned it Molly :hmm:

Jo :lol: I'm glad you had a good TV night :) Mine is coming up tomorrow night and Thursday (CSI and CSI Miami)

Thanks. The only bad thing about tomorrow is, they're showing the conclusion to the Grey's Anatomy season finale at the same time as 24! :(

But 24's now on iTunes. :drool: Or I can always tape it.

Oh and Tuesday night is NCIS! :hyper: That is actually the show I would choose if I could only watch one show ever it's SO good! But I have a feeling the season finale is going to be sad again this year :sad:

Molly Bloom said:
joanne
i use itunes to watch bsg, i like it :D

I could go broke buying music and video from iTunes ... they make it far too easy. I swear.

Now, actually sitting down and watching it all someday ... :wink:

VintagePunk said:
Also, I wanted to let you know how much your kind thoughts are appreciated. You all truly are a special group of people. :hug: :heart:

Hi Molly :hug: We're hanging in there.

:sad: i know there is nothing i can say...
just know i hugged my boys all night long thinking of you and sarah...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: :hug: (Sarah :hug: ) :heart:

How are you guys today?

Well, as i just said in a pm to Ruff, neither of us have gotten dressed today. :lol:

Mostly just hanging out, watching tv/dvds, talking, remembering, shedding a few tears here and there, and hugging. :)

:hug:

VP - I'm catching up on the threads from when I was gone.. I don't have a couch, but I can invest in an air mattress :lol: Or you guys could bring sleeping bags... with a little furniture shifting I'm sure three people would fit on my floor :wink: You guys'd have to wait till I got off work though *g*

VintagePunk said:

Well, as i just said in a pm to Ruff, neither of us have gotten dressed today. :lol:

Mostly just hanging out, watching tv/dvds, talking, remembering, shedding a few tears here and there, and hugging. :)

:hug:

that's good, though. Take the time to mourn. Some people might not understand the bond a family can have with a pet, but it's very real and very significant. She was a part of your family for a lot of years.

Time will heal the pain here, as it does with all things. That doesn't lessen the love you have for Kelly or the memories you will take with you

Molly Bloom said:

:sad: i know there is nothing i can say...
just know i hugged my boys all night long thinking of you and sarah...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo :hug:

Thanks :hug: They certainly find their way into your heart, don't they?

Funny, but the only person besides Sarah that I've really talked to is my brother, he's been very comforting. Anyway, I was telling him today that besides our dad, who passed away 8 years ago, we've been through 5 deaths of relatives (two of them from my ex's family) and none of them have been anywhere near as difficult losing Kelly.

Edited to clarify...not saying that Kelly is worse than my dad. :lol: That was awful. :(

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

that's good, though. Take the time to mourn. Some people might not understand the bond a family can have with a pet, but it's very real and very significant. She was a part of your family for a lot of years.

Time will heal the pain here, as it does with all things. That doesn't lessen the love you have for Kelly or the memories you will take with you

:hug: :heart:

Hi Drea, Jo :hug:

So how are you all? :)

I'm okay. Didn't do much today. Went into work for a few hours to catch up on some stuff. Called my stepmother this afternoon. Watched TV tonight (see earlier in thread). Should go to bed soon.

Back
Top Bottom