pleban girls party we're on the road to ecstacy!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
DG have you ever tried chocolate covered coffee beans, they get me going for hours, of course I have no control and eat the whole bag......

Second Cup white chocolate covered espresso beans... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: (I'm well wired after some of those! :laugh: )

VintagePunk said:
Ally, not sure if you've lurked here, but this thread is not for the faint of heart. lol We're crazy, but we have fun. :)

Hiya Dayglo!

oh, i've survived the MW girls thread, which is a bit crazy... and the setlist parties, too. i'm game for any and all sorts of craziness, actually! :wink:

but first i have to finsh a stupid paper, before the show starts at midnight my time... will Ruffian be kind enough to provide us w/ updates tonight??

OfficerBonokiss2.jpg

Did somebody call for a Bono-cop lap dance?

I'm listening to the Sox game right now and they just played the intro to Even Better Than The Real Thing as filler music coming back from commercial!

Don't know why I got all excited. This barely running on sleep thing is making me quite loopy.

Last edited:
daygloeyes2 said:
I'm listening to the Sox game right now and they just played the intro to Even Better Than The Real Thing as filler music coming back from commercial!

Once you start paying attention for them, you discover that they're EVERYWHERE!

VP - I saw *G*

Did you see Gabriel's post on U2_GTA about the October anniversary show next week? I'd love to go, but getting back from Mississauga with no car might be next to impossible :(

Yeah I am.. I'm up in North York.

He mentioned it briefly at the end of his "U2 is baaaaaack" post... I checked the website and they're playing right across the road from Square One.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom