Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sexywink: I wouldn't mind an older, Irish man, that's for sure! :yes:

:lol:

:drool: I'm now at the AB - Zooropa part of U2 by U2... day-umm some nice pics from the Fly video making off.... guh.. Bono should wear jackets without shirt more often!

Galeongirl said:

:lol: oh rly? :wink: glad to know I can still pull off that innocent young girl act...

:evil:

:love: Drunk PLEBAn posts!

:madwife: So you were pretending to not know, i should have known better with Wild teaching you.

:lol::hug:

Hi everyone. :hug: Still working on my myspace page. Nearly got it looking how i want, had to get rid of the tweety page though. :sad:

Wild Clone:love:

bonoishot said:

:madwife: So you were pretending to not know, i should have known better with Wild teaching you.

:lol::hug:

Hi everyone. :hug: Still working on my myspace page. Nearly got it looking how i want, had to get rid of the tweety page though. :sad:

Wild Clone:love:

:lol: I'd say, with Wild here, NOBODY remains innocent! :wink:

:hug: So how are ya Jem? Sobered up a little bit?

Hi everyone :wave:

Can only stay for a short time some of the family is coming over for dinner. What an interesting time that always is :crack: :wink:

Jem I must say Im amazed that you don't have a hang over! lol. Need to find out what your secret is since I plan on having quite bit of fun on New Year's Eve :sexywink:

Well, reading trough this thread this afternoon sure was amusing :wink: we should have an all PLEBAn drunk night sometimes... :lol: and the next night a Who can decipher most messages night!

Galeongirl said:
Well, reading trough this thread this afternoon sure was amusing :wink: we should have an all PLEBAn drunk night sometimes... :lol: and the next night a Who can decipher most messages night!

That would certainly make for some fun times! :lmao:

GG2 and Russty :hug: How are you guy's doing?

Hey BB :hug:

I'm having a lazy day :drool: came outta bed around 2.30 for some food... went back in to read more U2 by U2 till around 4.30.... decided to take a shower.... went back to sit on my bed and read more U2 by U2... had dinner... went on PLEBA, and is reading U2 by U2 again :lol: can you tell I'm addicted?

:shifty: just for the hotness of the pic...
bonobeachitaly2br1.jpg

BonosBaby12 said:

Have heard eating a greasy hamburger after drinking a lot will prevent a hangover. However the thought of that doesn't really appeal to me :lol:

:yuck: Yeah i agree with that. Greasy burgers. :|

Hi Russty. :hug: So glad to hear you and B have got a house sorted. :heart: I'm not hungover suprisingly. :giggle:

Hi FB. :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

It's going fine thanks :hug: Pouring rain and chilly but at least the house is quiet for the time being :drool:

:faint: you are lucky,
Btw It is so cold and windy over here,you can`t go out without getting a cold :rant:

Hey Drea:hug:

bonoishot said:

:yuck: Yeah i agree with that. Greasy burgers. :|

My arteries are clogging just at thought of it :yuck: Speaking of food,lol,how was the pizza Drea? :wink:

FB that it wayyyyy too cold for me! Then again when the temp drops below 70F I find it to be too cold :giggle: Oh and the quietness is only short lived here. Expecting an invasion very soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom