Pleban Girls Party - We're At The Mercy of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pretty good :wink:
got most of the day off...
..we have our monthly floor set to do tonight.

Ha! Our new boss thinks that we will be done in 3 hours :lol:
She really has no clue!
Thora, I'll pm you.

That's nice that you have most of the day off!

PM's! :drool:

Well, I gotta get going. I'm meeting my parents in a couple hours, and need to start getting ready. See ya later! :hug:

There's a 3 medium pizza combo that's only $3 more than the 2 medium pizza combo... is it bad that I'm contemplating this? :lol: I could have leftover pizza for lunch probably for a week, plus other meals at home :wink:

GG :wave: Floor move? Are you rearranging the store or something else?

Leftovers :drool:
Thats what I did when Mr GG went to Vegas. I ordered 2 large from Pizza Hut and had food for the whole week ( :reject: because I don't cook)

Yep :yes: Holiday Floor Move. Gonna change all the walls and move the racks around, put up the Christmas Wreaths, download the Christmas Muzak, put up all the pretties :wink:
Its a big job, especially this year with only 2 of us knowing what the f we're doing.

Sounds like it's going to be a real fun night for you GG :lol:

GG2 - my sentiments exactly... No one should be allowed to play Christmas music in public till Dec 1st! (If you feel like it in your own house, whatever, but I think 25 days of Christmas music is enough :wink: )

yup! full band version! :love:

:drool: I'm in love with Kite now tho... and Bono with his kite, being the adorable boy! :love:

omg now I'm craving pizza!

Galeongirl said:
in my opinion, christmas music should be banned till the day before christmas!!

*CANNOT STAND MARIAH CAREY*

:scream:

But at least there's It's Christmas, Baby Please Come Home :drool: Must find the video for that :wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom