Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OH MY GOD!!!!

15,000 posts, doesn’t seem that long ago since I was posting my 10,000 post acceptance speech(July 2005 )

Jemma Thanks for being such a good clone. When you’re not around I feel as if part of me is missing. Thanks for the amazing time in Chicago & Toronto, us getting close to Bono so many times:drool:. Luv ya loads.

Dis, Bri, Susan & Ruff – Special thanks to the founder members of the PGP. Thanks for taking me in and for being so welcoming.

BRI - Our Toronto meeting was brief but worth travelling all the way from England for that 5 millisecond hug.

SUSAN - thanks for being a good friend. Hope us quintclones can meet up soon

RUFF - I loved every minutes of our meet ups. Can’t wait til we do it again, hopefully soon. Luv ya to pieces.

DIS – Thanks for flirting with me, loved all our twosomes..

GG – My hot little cowgirl. You still my PM Whore. It was great to see you in Chicago but I want more GG. Next time we’ll be together more

VP – OMG . Hope to see you & Sarah soon.(prays to the U2 gods that a miracle will happen for Boston)You’re every thing I expected and more, a wonderful warm & caring person.

SoBe – My dear friend, who I missed greatly during her absence. They say absence makes the heart grow founder, in it’s definitely true in this case. So glad I was able to persuade you to come back into the PGP sisterhood.

DG – Only 43 days until we meet up, God help your brother. I’ve missed you and I’m glad you’ve managed to get on line more recently.

SG – Our Toronto meeting was all too brief. Next time I pray we have longer. Adam will have to leave you alone for 5 minutes.

BG – quintclone. Love ya and your crazy ways. Don’t want you to calm down . Hope we get to meet one day very soon

Dazz – Had the chance to get to know you a bit more recently. I thought you were shy but you’re a bigger pervert than me. :hug:

Fly – Loved every minute of our time together in Toronto GA line & Bono stalking. You’re as beautiful as your photos and a special young lady.

Drea – Awesome to meet you all too briefly in Toronto. I’ll be back next tour so prepare yourself.

Joanne - absolutely amazing to meet you in Chicago . Hope to see you in Boston

Sami - Glad you got to see the boys. You’re a little sweetheart and I wish I could get to Miami.

Rachie – quintclone…Miss you , wish you’d come back soon.

Cindy, E, Ely, Mucca, Russty, SP, Jules,Weldy, Brownie, Tilli & Painted Thank you one and all for the fun we’ve had since you’ve been part of the PGP, Please don’t be offended but I could take up a never ending post with this. I love you all and count you all as my sisters

Alfie – for still letting mummy post while sitting patiently at her feet or lying on the bed. And not looking at mummy as if she’s mad when she reads you stuff the girls have posted

And last but no means least I like to say a massive thank you to NI. For loving me even though I spent a fortune on seeing U2 yet again. For making my dreams come true and letting me go to meet up with all my girls. There is no more to describe how deep and everlasting my love for you is.

:D :heart: :applaud: awwww thanks for that Wild! I wonder when we could all meet up, tho' us quintclones! :hmm: Hey - wouldn't the Lowry pj party nite be ideal?! :love:

Wild!! :happy:

You're speech was great *tear*

Yar...hope we get to meet up soon, we have Ikea interlantic< cool word thats probably not real> coming up and stuff so we'll feel we've all had a meet up :hug:

Crazy? Moi? What is this? :laugh:

:giggle: Yar, I'm slightlee drunk at the minute and trying to keep my typin good and its not doin bad!! I went to a saturday night christening which was well weird. But the dad is well hot :lmao:

Some would say I had a one-track mind. :sexywink:

Love ya Wild sweetie....the sexiest writer on the planet :flirt:

OMFG!! Wild, was your 10,000 back in July??! :faint:

Why is time so odd?...It was July when I got my frist BP :drool:...look at this perverted little soul now! :laugh:

Can somebody point me in the direction of this speech?...If anyone actually has these talents

Larry pj party Wild? And is Alfie up and about, that cute&crazy little doggie?! :lol: :cute:

bono_gal said:
Wild!! :happy:

Some would say I had a one-track mind. :sexywink:

Love ya Wild sweetie....the sexiest writer on the planet :flirt: [/B

3.gif

Right back at you

Just popped in briefly before dinner! :hyper: Wild!!!! :hug: Congrats on 15,000! Nice speech there by the way :flirt:

Hanging out with you in Toronto was fantastic and you're just as awesome in person as I expected. :heart: Yay!!

Ok time for food. :drool:

Congratulations Wild!!!!

Awwww!! *sniff* It was SO awesome meeting you and Jem, you girls are amazing, and Sarah and I feel truly blessed to be your friends, and to have slept with you for 4 days. :drool: :sexywink:
And I'd like to thank NI for sharing you with me. :hug:

Now enough of the mushy stuff, and on with the celebration!!

Bonoexplosion.jpg

B is obviously excited about your posting abilities. :sexywink:

Bonocamera.jpg

And he wants to celebrate with you UP CLOSE! :drool:

:der: :banghead: you thought i said Larry rather than Lowry right Wild?

< Me - eejit! :nerd:

BG - I'm just a little drunk too after sxome fizzy wine!

good speech....
and thanks :wink: for the compliment~~ I can be shy at first, but my PGP gals help to inspire me !

here's to health, happiness, U2 & U2-fanship in all its, fun, caring, beautifulness , sexiness & uplift!

here's to the REST OF THE Vertigo Tour, the good times between the next record & tour ...AND the Next Record & Tour ~ life willing ~ for us all !!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom