Pleban Girls Party - we'll take the B-man, hands down.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave: hi again Wild! :hyper:

Wondered where you'd got to! Are you going for it yet?! The good thing is i'm drinking some fizzy wine so i can raise an early toast! :drunk:

Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave: Is anyone here???

I'm going to be around less than usual tonight. I've gotten involved in a long, LONG overdue apt. organization project, and I'm pleased that I've actually made some progress. And the more you do, the more you want to keep going!!!

So, I'll probably see you all later!! :hug: :hug:

Great Sami! I :heart: her too! She's on a chat show we have here called Parkinson - have you heard of it?

:hyper: hi girls :drool:

bought a case for my U2 ipod today, its black and red to co-ordinate the vertigo colours on the ipod :lol:

got home from manchester bout 9pm then realised the Robbie Williams concert was on channel 4 :drool: :hyper: it looked so good

oh and for the UK plebans i saw Jamie and Louise Redknapp (a famous ex-footballer and his ex-pop star wife for my transatlantic girls) and they heard me talking about Bonos HD and arse, well Louise did anyway :shifty::lmao:

god im so tired though :yawn:

JEMMA!!!! NO WAYYYYY!!!! :ohmy: :censored: :lol:

They heard you talking abouot Bono's arse?! :shocked: i've always really liked Louise, you're lucky! :wink:

Wild has been hoping for you to come on for her 15K post!

susanp6 said:
JEMMA!!!! NO WAYYYYY!!!! :eek:hmy : :censored : :lol :

They heard you talking abouot Bono's arse?! :shocked : i've always really liked Louise, you're lucky! :wink :

Wild has been hoping for you to come on for her 15K post!

where is wild :sad:

i didnt notice them come in the bar at first then i heard some noise near us and saw louise, then jamie turned to face us and i was like :ohmy::hyper: then they walked past us to go ut of the bar! i wanted to ask for a picture so much, i used to love jamie when i was a school and louis is pretty cool but i didnt want to with being in the bar, i have more respect than that :wink: :sigh: after they had gone i said to rach, who had seen them walk in but hadnt realised who it was at first " i hope i wasnt talking HD and arse when they came in and she was like you were :tongue:

:lmao::lmao:

jamie was quite hot by the way and louise was v pretty

Last edited:
OMG!!!! You were in a bar when you saw them then? :lmao: :lmao: that's so funny that they heard you talk about B like that!!!! :wink:

Wild was on about an hr back saying she'd wait a bit for either you or BG before she did the 15K&that she'd gone off for a drink! Oh she said there was something funny you did today - so i guess that was it? :ohmy: You like Rob then? I was watching Parky!

susanp6 said:
OMG!!!! You were in a bar when you saw them then? :lmao : :lmao : that's so funny that they heard you talk about B like that!!!! :wink :

Wild was on about an hr back saying she'd wait a bit for either you or BG before she did the 15K&that she'd gone off for a drink! Oh she said there was something funny you did today - so i guess that was it? :eek:hmy : You like Rob then? I was watching Parky!

:lmao::lmao:

we were in the bar of the radisson hotel in manchester, we went in to see if someone we knew was working! trust me to do something like that, there is a window into reception from the bar and she even pointed me and rach out to jamie when they were walking past, god know what they thought :lol:

yes that is what wild was reffering to

come back wild :flirt:

That is crazy!!!! :lol: You were with Rach then! :wink: i noticed a few girls were asking where she'd been! Manchester :love: been dying to get back there as i loved it :yes:

I'm feeling pretty good and a little :drunk: after some Cava! Won £10 on the lotto&thought i'd have a drink so it was a spontaneous choice plus there was me thinking i might be drinking at the same time as we have Wild doing her 15K :D

Wonder if she went for some Irish?! :giggle: :shh:

I loved the area of Manchester around where we were staying! It has certainly improved so much in the past decade!

Just heard Jem on the radio&i never realised it was her singing that song before, called Sorry?

WHERE ARE YOU WILD?????? :scream: :lock:

susanp6 said:
I'm feeling pretty good and a little :drunk : after some Cava! Won £10 on the lotto&thought i'd have a drink so it was a spontaneous choice plus there was me thinking i might be drinking at the same time as we have Wild doing her 15K : D

Wonder if she went for some Irish?! :giggle : :shh :

I loved the area of Manchester around where we were staying! It has certainly improved so much in the past decade!

Just heard Jem on the radio&i never realised it was her singing that song before, called Sorry?

WHERE ARE YOU WILD?????? :scream : :lock :

well done winning £10, more thean ive ever won on the lottery :wink:

yea she might be getting some irish :sexywink:

Manchester :rockon:

i was singing on the radio :shifty::giggle: ive seen the vid a few times so i knew if was her

i know i hope wild comes back, soon, im sooo tired :yawn::crack:! i was tempted to tape robbie and go to bed and watch it tomoz :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom