Pleban Girls Party - Weak in the knees

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
*if ruff is without pleba access long enough, i may pass her up in posts :ohmy: *

:wink:

:ohmy:

i'll become a bluecrack whore, walking the streets at night looking for some laptop action :wink:

ruffian said:

:ohmy:

i'll become a bluecrack whore, walking the streets at night looking for some laptop action :wink:

You can access blue crack from your cell phone. :wink: But you can't log in and it's a pain in the ass to view the pages on it. :madspit:

Hi Drea and Weldy :hug: :hug:

I can just see it now, men driving up reading the sandwich sign i'm wearing..."lapdance?" me: "no! lapTOP" :madspit:

DG, here's the diet advice I need...I've been doing great and shed a few pounds I gained in Europe...but now I'm at a standstill despite loads of exercise and eating the right things. Scale is not budging :sad: Has this happened to you, the dreaded plateau?

ruffian said:
I can just see it now, men driving up reading the sandwich sign i'm wearing..."lapdance?" me: "no! lapTOP" :madspit:

DG, here's the diet advice I need...I've been doing great and shed a few pounds I gained in Europe...but now I'm at a standstill despite loads of exercise and eating the right things. Scale is not budging :sad: Has this happened to you, the dreaded plateau?

I've only checked the scale once or twice since I've started dieting. I don't want to get myself too high or too low because of the results on the scale. Sorry I can't really give much advice on the plateau thing. :reject:

Have you thought about varying your exercise routine?Sometimes the body becomes conditioned to one exercise and won't respond like it used to.

daygloeyes2 said:

I've only checked the scale once or twice since I've started dieting. I don't want to get myself too high or too low because of the results on the scale. Sorry I can't really give much advice on the plateau thing. :reject:

Have you thought about varying your exercise routine?Sometimes the body becomes conditioned to one exercise and won't respond like it used to.

i weigh once a week and maybe should change that, but i think it keeps me honest. i've been doing a combo of running, using the elliptical, weight lifting, and of course riding a huge amount (and i have to exercise the polo horses at the gallop so it's exhausting). i think i'll try to try to continue to find ways to mix it up. thanks :hug:

thanks for tolerating the diet talk everyone :reject:

ok, i'm gonna have to shower and leave again, but hopefully i'll find you later! waiting to hear on whether it will matter if i keep my computer over the weekend...

greeneyedgirl said:
How long till school starts BG?

I think U of I students come back next week, freshmen are moving in this weekend. (the grocery stores will be trashed, hehe)

My enrolment date is the 31st August, but I dont start college till september.

College and University are two different things over here though :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Tre

We have some high schools that started Aug 1. That really sucks to not have much summer vacation and the schools usually don't have air, so gets pretty hot.

Yeah, that is pretty sucky.

But doest their term finish in about May?

Over here...because I was in my last year of high school, I only had to come into school for my exams which started in May.

So Ive been off school since then really, but everyone else in the school finished at the end of July.

So we dont get that much time off either

Some places here start in August and end in May. Others(like where I live) start in September and end in June. It all depends on what part of the country you live in. I'll be getting out in late May because of graduation though.

Back
Top Bottom